• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Customer Needs Lid for Rec Baker

In summary, the lid for a rectangular baker is specifically designed to fit the dimensions of the baker, so it is important to know the exact size of your baker in order to determine the correct lid size. However, the lid can be purchased separately from the baker itself. It is not a one-size-fits-all lid and may not fit all sizes of rectangular bakers. The lid is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and is also oven safe up to a certain temperature (refer to the product manual for specific guidelines).
cactus_flower
Does anyone know where I can find a lid for a rect stone baker? I have a customer who purchased the baker a long time ago, but never got the lid. I told her that I am not familiar with it, as I have been a consultant less than two years. I check the replacement parts order form, but it was not listed. I was hoping one of you might have one stashed away!

I think it is currently on the outlet.

Nope, the lid in the outlet is for the deep dish baker.

Is she referring to the lid as in a plastic type lid or is she referring to the big stone lid/bowl thing that is used to make like a baked chicken in it? I have a used one that I have probably used 3-4 times and I never use it anymore, since I have the DCB... I would be willing to part with it, if that is what she is referring to. I'd have to think about the price, check what they went for new and then deduct some since it's used... And not sure on the shipping charges, where are you?

Paula,
It is most likely the stone lid, but i will check with her and get back to you. Thx.
Dianne

The "lid" was sold separately YEARS ago...like discontinued about 6-7 years ago I want to say...The DCB we have now is kind of a replacement for that concept. Otherwise the 9 x 13 was sold alone and still is.

1. What size lid do I need for my rectangular baker?

The lid for the rectangular baker is designed to fit the specific size of the baker, so you will need to know the exact dimensions of your baker in order to determine the correct lid size.

2. Can I purchase just the lid for my rectangular baker?

Yes, you can purchase just the lid for your rectangular baker. It is available for purchase separately from the baker itself.

3. Will the lid fit all sizes of rectangular bakers?

No, the lid is designed to fit a specific size of rectangular baker. Be sure to check the dimensions of your baker before purchasing the lid to ensure a proper fit.

4. Is the lid dishwasher safe?

Yes, the lid for the rectangular baker is dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning.

5. Is the lid oven safe?

Yes, the lid for the rectangular baker is oven safe up to a certain temperature. Please refer to the product manual for specific temperature guidelines.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Hunter
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Hannaberry
  • Molly Jo
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefPeg