1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Customer needs lid for rec baker

1. cactus_flower

cactus_flower Member

Does anyone know where I can find a lid for a rect stone baker? I have a customer who purchased the baker a long time ago, but never got the lid. I told her that I am not familiar with it, as I have been a consultant less than two years. I check the replacement parts order form, but it was not listed. I was hoping one of you might have one stashed away!

Jun 30, 2009
  2. Patty Davis

Patty Davis Member

I think it is currently on the outlet.

Jun 30, 2009
  3. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Nope, the lid in the outlet is for the deep dish baker.

4. ChefPaulaB

ChefPaulaB Veteran Member

Is she referring to the lid as in a plastic type lid or is she referring to the big stone lid/bowl thing that is used to make like a baked chicken in it? I have a used one that I have probably used 3-4 times and I never use it anymore, since I have the DCB... I would be willing to part with it, if that is what she is referring to. I'd have to think about the price, check what they went for new and then deduct some since it's used... And not sure on the shipping charges, where are you?

Jul 1, 2009
  5. cactus_flower

cactus_flower Member

Paula,
    It is most likely the stone lid, but i will check with her and get back to you. Thx.
    Dianne

6. janetupnorth

janetupnorth Legend Member Gold Member

The "lid" was sold separately YEARS ago...like discontinued about 6-7 years ago I want to say...

The DCB we have now is kind of a replacement for that concept. Otherwise the 9 x 13 was sold alone and still is.

Jul 1, 2009
Have something to add?