• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Personalize Your Customer Connection Newsletters?

In summary, the conversation discussed the use of the Customer Connection section on personal websites to send out monthly customer emails. While some users find it useful for general newsletters, others prefer to personalize the content by adding their own words and graphics. There is also a desire for more features, such as tracking the number of people who open, delete, or forward the emails, similar to platforms like Constant Contact. Additionally, there was mention of switching from PP to P3 and importing contacts, which has been a challenge for some users.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
Does anyone use the Customer Connection section of our personal websites to send out monthly customer emails? I noticed that the they are nice for doing a general newsletter and they look really nice, but is there a way to personalized it and add our own words to it?

I don't since I want to add links and pictures to my emails. However, I do use their words. I also don't like the way working with the customers is set up.

I use it monthly.

I don't send one out from there every month, but when there's something REALLY good to announce, I'll send one out from there. I always add my own section too. I just wish it didn't all turn out so narrow in just one narrow column. I'm sure this section of out websites will get better and better. It's already come a long way!:)

I hope they eventually set it up so we can create and send out own newsletter out from there. And use their graphics where we want in the newsetter and maybe even other graphics. Maybe we can someday even tell how many people open it, delete it, forward it, etc just like Constant Contact.

I've recently (FINALLY) switched from PP to P3 and I need to try to import all my contacts from P3. The most recent couple times I tried it from PP, it wouldn't work. So I know I don't even have all my contacts in that Customer Connections thing for probably the last 6 months.

Hi there! Yes, I definitely use the Customer Connection section of my personal website to send out monthly customer emails. It's a great way to keep in touch with my customers and share updates and promotions. As for personalizing the emails, you can definitely add your own words and customize the content to make it more personal. I usually like to include a personal message at the beginning and end of the newsletter to make it more authentic and engaging for my customers. Give it a try and see how it goes! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

What is the purpose of the Customer Connection Newsletter?

The Customer Connection Newsletter is designed to keep our customers informed about the latest products, promotions, and events at Pampered Chef. It also includes cooking tips, recipe ideas, and helpful kitchen hacks.

How often is the Customer Connection Newsletter sent out?

The newsletter is sent out once a month, typically around the middle of the month. However, there may be special editions sent out for holidays or other special occasions.

How can I sign up for the Customer Connection Newsletter?

You can sign up for the newsletter by creating an account on our website and opting in to receive emails. You can also sign up at any Pampered Chef party or by contacting our customer service team.

Can I customize the content I receive in the Customer Connection Newsletter?

Yes, you can customize your newsletter preferences by logging into your account on our website and selecting the types of content you would like to receive. You can also update your preferences at any time.

Is the Customer Connection Newsletter free?

Yes, the newsletter is completely free for all customers. It is our way of staying connected with our valued customers and providing them with valuable information and resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • jwpamp
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • LisaFortner