• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to take your Pampered Chef business to the next level?

In summary, the winning vote was for Sunday Nights, 11PM Eastern/8PM Pacific. The first class starts Sunday night (Oct 3rd)! So if you wanted to play and you are not confirmed on the list, please e-mail me at [email protected] with your real name & your CS username ASAP so that I can add you!!!
Sheila
Gold Member
The winning vote was for Sunday Nights, 11PM Eastern/8PM Pacific. The first class starts Sunday night (Oct 3rd)! So if you wanted to play and you are not confirmed on the list, please e-mail me at [email protected] with your real name & your CS username ASAP so that I can add you!!!

Participating on the call:
  • Adriana ("?")
  • Amy ("AmyDare")
  • Amy ("skaugchef")
  • Amy ("Wmsbrgdizfan")
  • Anita ("Chefa")
  • Anne ("AJPratt")
  • Ashley ("algdoughty")
  • Barb ("Bridedream")
  • Barb ("flemings99")
  • Bethany ("bethany.harapat")
  • Brenda ("bren706")
  • Carol ("Humble Beginning")
  • Bree ("Bwildered")
  • Candice ("Candice")
  • Catalina ("ccrcata")
  • Cathy ("cathy_pclady")
  • Colleen ("[email protected]")
  • Cookie ("cookkriz")
  • Danielle ("doodlbug329")
  • Deb ("?")
  • Debbie ("PampChefDeb")
  • Donna ("williamsdf")
  • Ericka ("erickamcdaniel")
  • Ginny ("?")
  • IC ("Intrepid_Chef")
  • Jan ("JBrose")
  • Josette ("sistar")
  • Julie ("lockhartkitchen")
  • Kathy ("Kathy's_Kitchen")
  • Kathy ("kathysuez")
  • Kris ("ChefKrisB")
  • Lani ("Lani")
  • Latosha ("Latosha_Neal")
  • Laura ("1CookinQueen")
  • Laurie ("Jolie_Paradoxe")
  • Laurie ("lauriedip")
  • Leslie ("lesliec")
  • Leslie ("?")
  • Linda ("?")
  • Liz ("evk1972")
  • Lorenzo ("lfg8764")
  • Marghi ("BlueMoon")
  • Martha ("mlong")
  • Melissa ("SpiritdancerIA")
  • Mitzi ("?")
  • Myra ("Myra_gourmet_chick")
  • Nicole ("Rebelbug")
  • Noelle ("yankfan24")
  • Paula ("?")
  • Pnina ("PamperedPnina")
  • Rebecca ("akrebecca")
  • Roarke ("Roarke")
  • Samantha ("sap226")
  • Scott ("scottcooks")
  • Shakeerah ("chefshakeerah")
  • Shani ("?")
  • Sherri ("?")
  • Stacey ("sizzo")
  • Sue ("?")
  • Teera ("bostonbelle")
  • ? ("jlautt") - waiting on e-mail address to add to the class

Listening to the playback:
  • Amanda ("citymouse")
  • Amy ("?")
  • Betty ("chefbettymd")
  • Bob ("?")
  • Christina ("cpaylor")
  • Darlien ("Darsbirds")
  • Dawn ("ashdawn")
  • Debby ("RossDeb2")
  • Elia ("eliaryan")
  • Erin ("emo812")
  • Gina ("gkoinski")
  • Gloria ("gradin")
  • Harold ("?")
  • Heidi ("?")
  • Karen ("Karen")
  • Karen ("thehaleykitchen")
  • Karynne ("KaryCam")
  • Katie ("pamperedchef88")
  • Kristin ("KCPChef")
  • Laura ("lcm14")
  • Laura ("?")
  • Laurel ("PCLaurel")
  • Linda ("?")
  • Lorraine ("cheflorraine")
  • Meighan ("?")
  • Melissa ("PamperedChefMelissa")
  • Michelle ("mlnun4u")
  • Nikki ("n_coleman101")
  • Patty ("Patty_Davis")
  • Randi ("akpampered")
  • Sarah ("pamperedchefsarah")
  • Stephanie ("ChefSteph07")
  • Taja ("slolane2006")
  • Tanya ("?")
  • Terri ("crcook")
  • Theresa ("?")
  • Vickie ("crzywth7")
  • Yolanda ("?")
  • ? ("Fidget")
  • ? ("pdean98")
  • Doreen ("chef131doreen") - waiting on e-mail address to add to the class
  • Becky ("jbdowd0798") - waiting on e-mail address to add to the class

Voted for other days/call in's but are welcome to participate on the Sunday night calls or playbacks!:
  • Carolyn ("dannyzmom")
  • Debbie ("debbieskitchenhelper")
  • ? ("jla8279")
  • Malinda ("Malinda_Klein")
  • Julie ("toastnthekitchen")
  • Amy ("tropicalburstqt2")

Reading the fine print, the conference company that I was planning to use is going to be too expensive for me to do an 800 number (where I pay the per minute/per caller fee). So I'm looking at non-800 numbers, to get the free service. That would mean that those of you calling in might have to pay a long distance fee (looks like it would be a west coast number) if you don't have unlimited long distance on your phone. However, the company that I found provides on-line playback! Which means that those of you calling in, could listen to it online & not have to dial a phone number to listen to the recording. :D

Assignments before starting:
Print the following pre-session assignments & complete them prior to calling in:
Print the forms for Session 1:
Post Your Goals!
As I said before, I know that everyone's goals are different. Some may be looking at $500 more per month on their paychecks and some may be looking at Director by the end of the year. So please post your goals below for this course.
  • Where would you like to be with your business at the end of this 5 week course?
  • Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2010?
  • Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2011?

Subscribe to this thread!
  • Go to the SUYB Forum that Greg has created for us: Step Up Your Business
  • Click on: Forum Tools
  • Click on: Subscribe to this thread (you can then choose how often to be notified of new posts on this forum. I chose daily. ;))

Last edited:
Is this where we should post our goals or is there another thread that you want them on

This is it! :D

I will be listening to the playback. I sent you an e-mail! We recently moved and I need to rebuild! By the end of 5 weeks, I would like to be up to 2 shows per week. End of 2010 - re-qualify as director. End of 2011 - Advanced Director.Thanks for organizing this!

Thanks so much for doing this. My email address is [email protected]

I'm very new, and the hardest thing for me has been asking. It all sounded so great in theory, all those months reading the board and learning. But I almost studied too much. So I have to get back to basics.

My goal is to fill my calendar. I want to do an average of 4 shows every month. So by the time the 5 weeks are up, I want to be booked with at least 4 shows a month through December, and working on January.

And I want to get more organized with my host coaching, too.

Edited after reading the entries of others:
Where would you like to be with your business at the end of the 5 week course?
I will book at least 4 shows a month through the end of this year and maintain this pace in 2011.

Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2010?
I will promote to Team Leader

Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2011
?
I will promote to Director by Conference 2011, and walk across that stage. It is scary to even say this, but if I don't aim for it I certainly won't get there!
I will continue to have FUN in this business.

Last edited:
I will be listening to the playback and just sent you an e-mail.

I am excited to get back in the swing of things after quite a break. I will have at least 2 shows a week. My goal is to work PC to a full time business.

I'd like to join - listening to the playback. [email protected]I'm new as well & having trouble asking. I'd like to step out of my own way & fill my calendar. Ideally, that would mean 4-5 shows per month.Teera

Hey all!
Sheila, I just emailed you to be added, please. :)My goals are at the end of 5 weeks to have my calendar full for the remainder of the year (2 shows per week minimum). By the end of 2010...to have added 6 new consultants to my personal cluster and 3 to each of my director teams.
My other major goal is to promote to Senior Director before National conference 2011. It's time. BTW....did everyone know that conference club for 2011 is open?

Hello, all! I'd love to join you. * Where would you like to be with your business at the end of this 5 week course?
No more using kids as excuse. I want 16 shows booked and to have held at least 5 shows in the next 5 weeks. This will help me build my team and directorship; no more future/senior/team leader ad infinitum. * Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2010?
By the end of 2010 I want to have a full show calendar [2 shows/week] with at least 5 shows booked for January 2011, and to have hired an every-2-weeks house cleaner as soon as November 20. * Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2011? By 2011 I want to have at least 2 directors on my team, and have a solid show schedule where I can actually pass shows to my downline consultants/directors. I want my entire family to see me walk at conference (or Spring Launch?!) and to make whatever incentive trip PC offers in 2011 for 2012. Financially I want to see my PC paychecks match my teaching paycheck for at least 6 months.

Hi, This is Paula Dean and I would like to listen to the playback. 11:00 pm EST is too late for me. My email address is [email protected].

I will book at least 2 shows a week through the end of this year and maintain this pace in 2011.

I will promote to Team Leader

Where would youlike to be with your business at the end of 2011?
I will promote to Director by Conference 2011, and proceed on to Advanced Director by the end of 2011.

Last edited:
If my kids will be in bed I plan on on being on the call. Otherwise I'll listen to the playback. :) * Where would you like to be with your business at the end of this 5 week course? Consistently getting shows booked from my shows that I already have scheduled. Consistently working my business.
* Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2010? A consistent schedule of 4-6 shows a month. I'd like to be a team leader working towards director.
* Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2011? A consistent schedule of 4-6 shows a month. I'd like to be a team leader working towards director.

Hello!
I would love to be added to the call! I just emailed you Sheila!

1. I am a brand new PC Consultant! By the end of these 5 weeks I would like to have filled my calendar for the rest of year with at least 1 show per week, preferably two.

2. By the end of 2010 I want to have had 16 show and recruited 2 people.

3. By the end of 2011 I want to have made PC my full-time job with 4-8 shows per month.

Where would you like to be with your business at the end of this 5 week course?
I would like to reach the $1500 level in November - something to which I've never come close previously. I'd like to have at least 1 more show in October (I only have 1 right now), and 4 in November.

I'd like to end the year with an average of at least $1500 per month.

Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2011?
I'd like to walk as Director, and make enough extra to pay off some of our debts.

None of these goals can be reached until I get over myself, and start opening my mouth.

I would love to be able to listen to the playback. By the end of the 5 week course I would love to have the confidence to just ask people if they are interested in purchasing, hosting, selling. I would also like to have 1 show a week to start to end this year and work towards getting 2 shows per week in the new year. My email address is [email protected]Thank you for organizing this. :love:

Last edited:
By the end of the 5 week course, I will have a minimum of 4 shows per month scheduled.By the end of 2010, I will have a $500 show average, recruit 2, and be a support and inspiration to my team.By the end of 2011, I will book a minimum of 8 shows per month, achieve a $600 show average, be a director, and be a support and inspiration to my team.

I just emailed you...I'm planning to be on the call (but I might have to switch to playback if my family ends up doing something together...Sunday nights are occasionally "Family Night").
By the end of the 5 weeks, I hope to have my calendar full for the rest of 2010. It's pretty empty right now. I would love to have at least 1 show a week...and extra shows in November.
By the end of 2010, I hope to have earned some Spring products and have the first part of 2011 booked. Also want my second recruit to have qualified and my first recruit to have a more full calendar.
By the end of 2011 I'd like to have a couple more recruits and a consistently full calendar.

I would like to reach the $1500 level in November - I've reached this level before and know I can this. To reach this, I will need a minimum of 5 shows booked in November.
Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2010?[/B]
I want to consistently do $1250 a month, and build my team, so I can get HO leads. Where would you like to be with your business at the end of
2011?

I want to be a Director, going on my first Pampered Chef destination trip.

5-week goal:
- have a structure and the confidence for consistent host coaching
- book 1 cooking show/week
- have a plan (and follow through with it) to follow up with recruit leads
End of 2010 goal:
- have earned SAT Level 2
- have January booked at 1 show/week
- have 1 recruit
End of 2011 goal:
- be team leader

Please include me in the playback. 11:00 pm EST is too late for me, so I'll be listening in on the playback. I'm up at 5:30 a.m., and also go to college too.

Thanks!

I'm in! 11 p.m. EDT is NOT too late for me ... I was afraid it would be earlier!

My goal is to a) have about 2 shows a month b) have $15,000 in career sales by the end of the year. Since there are only 3 months until the end of the year and I'm about $2,400 away, that's $800. Yikes!

* Where would you like to be with your business at the end of this 5 week course?
I would like to go from one to two shows a month to 4-6. I would like to book more shows at my cooking shows. I want to do customer care calls and bookings calls like an expert.

* Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2010? A consistent show schedule of 6 shows a month. I'd want to be a SOLID team leader working towards director.

* Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2011?
I want to be a director, actively helping others and training in my cluster. I'd like to have die hard clients that order and host regularly. I want a reputation for taking care of my customers.

I would like to do 2 shows a week minimum. Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2010?
I want to consistently do $1250 a month, and build my team.Where would you like to be with your business at the end of
2011?
I want to be a Director, going on my first Pampered Chef destination trip.I have emailed you to be included on the calls.

Am I the only person having trouble printing the List of 100?

It always scares me to write down my goals but I'm taking a deep breath.... :DWhere would you like to be with your business at the end of this 5 week course?
I will have a set daily schedule for business activities/office hours and be consistent with working my business!Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2010?
I will have a minimum of 15 more shows, 20 recruit leads, and to add two more recruits.Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2011?
I will have walked as a Director at Conference and to be well on my way to Upper Level Director.

Last edited:
Intrepid_Chef said:
Am I the only person having trouble printing the List of 100?

Hmmm.... I didn't have any problems at all. Anyone else?

IC, I uploaded both the pre-session assignments to pdfescape.com and filled them in there, then downloaded and saved to my computer. I'm not suggesting you do all that (I just don't want to use the ink and paper), but if you're having trouble printing from the PC site, you can upload to pdfescape, download, and print. Don't print without downloading, though - you'll get the header from the website if you do (well, won't really matter on this, but doesn't look when printing flyers and OOFs for host packets, haha).

It may be my stupid browser. Every time I pull up this, or the script, I get a message about Internet Explorer having a problem and needing to close. I'll try again, or tomorrow. Probably didn't help that I changed a printer cartridge after pulling up the list of 100.

Kathy's_Kitchen said:
It always scares me to write down my goals but I'm taking a deep breath.... :D

I know what you mean. Putting them in black & white - especially for others to see - means you actually intend to work towards them, right?

We were unable to return you to pamperedchef.com.

Internet Explorer has stopped trying to restore this website. It appears that the website continues to have a problem.

Hopefully it won't have a problem tomorrow.

pampchefsarah said:
Kathy's_Kitchen said:
It always scares me to write down my goals but I'm taking a deep breath.... :D

I know what you mean. Putting them in black & white - especially for others to see - means you actually intend to work towards them, right?

Yes! And now I'll have to be accountable to them.... We can do it, though! I have H.O.P.E. (Having only Positive Expectations).

Consistent structure for host coaching. Organized and more efficient with my time.

a BALANCED biz where I am supporting the team and maintaining a solid 6 shows a month

SD and a solid team working independantly and consistently

* Where would you like to be with your business at the end of this 5 week course? Booking more shows each month & filling my calender with bookings off of shows. Overcoming my shyness and promoting PC more while i'm out & about running errands etc.

* Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2010? I already have one recruit, id like to have 2 more & obtain and be able to maintain the title of TL

* Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2011?
Still TL, consistent sales each month of $1000+, 3 parties a week:)

Great goals everyone. When I did the step up class with my director, it was my most successful time with PC. I was consistently booking the needed shows to fill up my weekly sheet. It's funy how the little incentives can sometimes really motivate us. If it works for us, great! I recently had some reluctant readers in one of my reading groups (I'm a teacher). Once I set personal goals for these students, showed them the stickers they would get for returning books everyday, and the buttons they WOULD earn when they reached their January reading goal, they were totally committed! They were grabbing books left and right to show me they COULD reach this goal. There was never a "maybe you'll get there". It was WHEN you reach it.

My goals are very detailed but in the past I have always been broad and had trouble creating a plan so I am trying something new lol

In 5 Weeks
- I want to have had 2-3 October shows (I currently have none)
- Have 1 recruit (I dont know if this is possible but hey lets shoot high)
- Get to the point where I am making 2 contacts a day and at least 10 No's a week
- Get to the point where I am more comfortable talking about PC to strangers in a way that is natural
- Have 4-6 shows a month booked for Nov and Dec
By the end of 2010:
- 1-2 recruits
- Have accomplished at least the second level of SAT in Nov
- Have 4-6 shows a month booked for Jan and Feb
- Earn the Free apron and help get my sister in law (who is hosting in Dec) the sales to earn the apron

By the end of 2011:
- Hit 15,000 in sales before Spring confrence
- Go to National confrence in the summer ( I was prego this last confrence)
- have at least 4 new recruits and possibly become a director
- have a full calander (4-6 shows a month)
- Earn the highest level of free products for fall 2011

Thanks again for doing this.

Work my business more consistently so that I have more bookings, more consistent Host Coaching, Out of the Box Calls, Master recruiting interviews
Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2010? Add $6,000 to my sales so that I reach $15,000; Fill my calendar for January and February 2011; Have a qualified recruit; list of 100 for leads for both Hosts and Recruits
Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2011? $1250-$1500 per month consistently; Out of debt; Downpayment on a new vehicle for my business.

Thanks again.
MJ

oh I also forgot the biggest thing I want to become much more time effecient so that I can increase my business without taking more time away from my family

I spent a VERY long time trying to post all the goals in the main thread & then got an error message that the post was too long. :(

Oh, well. I tried!

If you are not on the list on page 1, or if you've not sent me your e-mail address to receive the call in number, you need to do that ASAP!!!

The call-in information has been sent to everyone's e-mail. If you sent me your e-mail address & are not seeing the information, check your spam folders! If you wanted to participate & have not yet provided an e-mail address, e-mail me ASAP! It's much easier for me to hover over your e-mail address in Yahoo & add you to my contacts than it is to copy & paste all of your information over to Yahoo from a PM here ... and less likely that I'll make a typo! ;)

After each call, there is a slight delay but the conference service will notify me of the location for the call's recording. When I receive the information, I'll forward the link to all the participants. If you were unable to call in, called in late or had to leave the call early, you will have the opportunity to do the play-back to see what you missed.

Each of you are setting personal goals for what results you would like at the end of the class. Yes, putting them out there for everyone to see should help you to be a bit more motivated. ;) I hope that each of you are successful in achieving the goals that you have set for yourself. But in order to achieve your goals, you have to dedicate yourself to participate and to do your assignments each week! ;)

Oh, and I love seeing the "I will ..." comments on your goals! Anyone can "want", it takes a firm commitment to "do"!!! :D

Thank you Shiela for doing this! I can certainly use all the help I can get. I just sent you an email and also subscribed to this thread! I am very excited.

Where would you like to be with your business at the end of this 5 week course? I need the courage to make my phone calls. I am struggling with phone phobia.

Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2010? Goal is to have at least 5 shows held by the end of the year (This may sound low but I work a full time job and have only been doing one show a month. My new goal is 3-4 shows a month)

Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2011? My goal for 2011 is to finally make my career sales of $15000.

Sheila, thanks again for doing this, I just emailed you and look forward to tonights call.

I am restarting my business after a couple rough months. By the end of the course I would like to have a consistent show schedule. I would like to gain the confidence to share and grow my business.

I would like to be at a point where I am consistently working my business. Be booked through the end of January and working on February.

Have promoted to Director (hopefully by conference, it only takes 90 days, right?) with a stable team under me. Working on promoting to AD, and packing my bags knowing I earned the incentive trip.

Thanks for offering this Sheila!! I'm very excited to participate! I just emailed you and will be listening to playback (at least this week, maybe I can join live next Sunday).

Where would you like to be with your business at the end of this 5 week course? Booking more shows each month & filling my calender with bookings off of shows. Promoting PC more while i'm out & about running errands etc.
I'd like to be more consistent with Host Coaching to up my sales also.

I'd like to be a Team Leader (Sr. Consultant now)
Hit $15,000 in career sales (less than $1000 away)

Consistent 2 shows per week (at least)
Director
Earn the incentive trip for 2012

I will book at least 2 shows a week through the end of this year and maintain this pace in 2011.Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2010?
I will promote to Team Leader and have hit my $15,000 in personal salesWhere would you like to be with your business at the end of 2011?
To be promoted to Director, with a stable team ~ and not be second guessing why I chose this path to be on (something I seem to be doing a lot lately).

Sheila, I just sent you an email. I hope it's not to late to be included on this amazing training!

Thanks!!

Debbie

Just saw the thread and sent an email. I am in.

Goal for the end of 5 wks....
-work my business more efficiently
-have 12-15 solid shows a month (well host coached w/min of 10 in attendance)
-have 2 new recruits on my team
-hit $15,000 in carreer sales (I am about $5,000 away)

End of 2010......
-be a solid team leader on my way to director (getting HO leads)
-Consistently doing $5,000/month in sales

End of 2011....
-Walk as director (conference 2010)
-Solid Advanced Director
-12-15 consistent shows/month
-help 2 consultants start their business/month

hello there,
how do you listen to the playbacks?
Thank-you for your help!:)

I would like to have one show booked for each week
Develop a more consistent customer care schedule

Team Leader (now Sr. Consultant)

Director
2-3 shows a week
Strong team that I can help to develop and help them achieve their goals

I've gone from working 2 jobs down to working 1 job so I'm glad to have more time to put towards my PC business.

My goals:
* Where would you like to be with your business at the end of this 5 week course?
I would like to be doing 3-4 shows a month.
* Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2010? I would like to expand my customer base and book more shows.

* Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2011? I would like to have a consistent show schedule and build up my online orders.

I love that I'm able to make my own schedule and work my PC business around my work schedule.

My biggest challenge is that I don't have a set schedule so it is sometimes hard to book shows more than a month away. I also have some phone phobia that I need to work on getting over. I'm ready to get my business up and running again and to be more consistent.

Erin

I am hoping to feel more confident about recruiting by the end of this course. I would like to learn some tricks to maintain my show schedule and continue to improve on my host coaching. I am concerned that I took too much on this month...August-2 shows, September-3 shows, October-10 booked shows (plus all the activities that come with 5 kids, lol).* Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2010?
I am really hoping to be a Director by the end of the year, and I would love to have earned the Toronto trip.* Where would you like to be with your business at the end of 2011?
I would like to be a well established Director working toward Advanced Director. I would like to have attended conference, and definite want to earn a Destination Trip for my family.

I am a brand new consultant, so at the end of this course, I would like to be continually booking shows, doing 2 shows per week and really getting my business going!!

At the end of 2010, I would like to be earning $1000 per month, and staying consistent with my business.

At the end of 2011, I would like to have moved up within the company as a team leader or director, and I would love to have earned enough money to return to culinary school part time or more!!

I hit my 90 day at the end of September, so now is the time to keep the momentum going strong. Specifically, I'd like to have at least 7 shows booked for November. I really want to reach the $3000 level for the Sellathon, but I think $1500 might be more realistic.

I would like to be at a point where my shows are being scheduled on a more consistent basis. I've gone through some "dry patches" in my calendar and I'd like to improve that.

I would love to reach my $15,000 in career sales by the end of 2011. (At this point, I have a little over $12,000 to go.)

Last edited:
<h2>1. What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Are you ready to take your Pampered Chef business to the next level?</h2><p>The five most frequently asked questions about taking your Pampered Chef business to the next level are:<ul><li>What is the date and time of the first class?</li><li>How do I sign up for the class?</li><li>What are the assignments before starting the class?</li><li>Where can I find the forms for session 1?</li><li>What should I expect to learn from this 5 week course?</li></ul></p><h2>2. What are the details about the Sunday night call and who is participating?</h2><p>The Sunday night call will be held at 11PM Eastern/8PM Pacific and the first class starts on Sunday, October 3rd. Those who are confirmed to participate include Adriana, Amy, Anita, Anne, Ashley, Barb, Bethany, Brenda, Carol, Bree, Candice, Catalina, Cathy, Colleen, Cookie, Danielle, Deb, Debbie, Donna, Ericka, Ginny, IC, Jan, Josette, Julie, Kathy, Kris, Lani, Latosha, Laura, Laurie, Leslie, Linda, Liz, Lorenzo, Marghi, Martha, Melissa, Mitzi, Myra, Nicole, Noelle, Paula, Pnina, Rebecca, Roarke, Samantha, Scott, Shakeerah, Shani, Sherri, Stacey, Sue, Teera, and ? (waiting for email address). </p><h2>3. Who is listening to the playback and who voted for other days/call-ins?</h2><p>Those listening to the playback include Amanda, Amy, Betty, Bob, Christina, Darlien, Dawn, Debby, Elia, Erin, Gina, Gloria, Harold, Heidi, Karen, Karynne, Katie, Kristin, Laura, Laurel, Lorraine, Meighan, Melissa, Michelle, Nikki, Patty, Randi, Sarah, Stephanie, Taja, Tanya, Terri, Theresa, Vickie, Yolanda, ? (Fidget), ? (pdean98), Doreen (waiting for email address), and Becky (waiting for email address). Those who voted for other days/call-ins but are welcome to participate in the Sunday night calls or playbacks include Carolyn, Debbie, ? (jla8279), Malinda, and Julie.</p><h2>4. What are the pre-session assignments and forms for Session 1?</h2><p>The pre-session assignments are to print and complete the following forms before calling in: Ready, Set, Play! and List of 100. The forms for Session 1 are Participants: Step Up Your Business and Post Your Goals!</p><h2>5. What are the goals for this course and how can I subscribe to the thread?</h2><p>The goals for this course vary for each participant, but some common ones may include increasing monthly paychecks or achieving a Director position by the end of the year. To subscribe to the thread, go to the Step Up Your Business forum created by Greg and click on "Forum Tools" and then "Subscribe to this thread." You can choose how often you want to be notified of new posts on the forum. </p>

1. What are the 5 most frequently asked questions about "Are you ready to take your Pampered Chef business to the next level?

The five most frequently asked questions about taking your Pampered Chef business to the next level are:

• What is the date and time of the first class?
  • How do I sign up for the class?
  • What are the assignments before starting the class?
  • Where can I find the forms for session 1?
  • What should I expect to learn from this 5 week course?

2. What are the details about the Sunday night call and who is participating?

The Sunday night call will be held at 11PM Eastern/8PM Pacific and the first class starts on Sunday, October 3rd. Those who are confirmed to participate include Adriana, Amy, Anita, Anne, Ashley, Barb, Bethany, Brenda, Carol, Bree, Candice, Catalina, Cathy, Colleen, Cookie, Danielle, Deb, Debbie, Donna, Ericka, Ginny, IC, Jan, Josette, Julie, Kathy, Kris, Lani, Latosha, Laura, Laurie, Leslie, Linda, Liz, Lorenzo, Marghi, Martha, Melissa, Mitzi, Myra, Nicole, Noelle, Paula, Pnina, Rebecca, Roarke, Samantha, Scott, Shakeerah, Shani, Sherri, Stacey, Sue, Teera, and ? (waiting for email address).

3. Who is listening to the playback and who voted for other days/call-ins?

Those listening to the playback include Amanda, Amy, Betty, Bob, Christina, Darlien, Dawn, Debby, Elia, Erin, Gina, Gloria, Harold, Heidi, Karen, Karynne, Katie, Kristin, Laura, Laurel, Lorraine, Meighan, Melissa, Michelle, Nikki, Patty, Randi, Sarah, Stephanie, Taja, Tanya, Terri, Theresa, Vickie, Yolanda, ? (Fidget), ? (pdean98), Doreen (waiting for email address), and Becky (waiting for email address). Those who voted for other days/call-ins but are welcome to participate in the Sunday night calls or playbacks include Carolyn, Debbie, ? (jla8279), Malinda, and Julie.

4. What are the pre-session assignments and forms for Session 1?

The pre-session assignments are to print and complete the following forms before calling in: Ready, Set, Play! and List of 100. The forms for Session 1 are Participants: Step Up Your Business and Post Your Goals!

5. What are the goals for this course and how can I subscribe to the thread?

The goals for this course vary for each participant, but some common ones may include increasing monthly paychecks or achieving a Director position by the end of the year. To subscribe to the thread, go to the Step Up Your Business forum created by Greg and click on "Forum Tools" and then "Subscribe to this thread." You can choose how often you want to be notified of new posts on the forum.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ilovpc
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Sheila