• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Surviving the CS Mafia Blacklist: A Guide

or not... :)At least we seem down to only 1 troll. When we had more it was a pain. That's how some people's iggy lists got so big.
amy07
anyone else been blacklisted by the CS Mafia? :cool:

Who are they? I married an Italian so I'd be safe from the mafia...;)

Oooo - you're in trouble....

Oh wait - maybe I shouldn't post this. I might not want to be associated with you if you are that bad!

We've got a mafia?? :eek: How'd I miss that thread!?

I think I missed something!!

I think a few people did. Maybe its a conference thing????

amy07 said:

We have mafia here? Who, where and why did they blacklist you?

rennea said:
I think I missed something!!

I missed a lot of something, but that's nothing new...

You'll know it's happened to you when the cool kids do not respond to any post/question of yours. Of course, they probably never see it cause your on the oh so cool ignore list!

Darn...I've got to go to bed! I'm dying to know what's going on!!!

:confused:Does anybody want to explain:confused:

amy07 said:
You'll know it's happened to you when the cool kids do not respond to any post/question of yours. Of course, they probably never see it cause your on the oh so cool ignore list!

I've lost count of the number of times I've started a thread that NO ONE has responded to! I usually end up deleting them so no one finds out :D Or I post something and then kill the thread.

Who's cool? I thought we were all pretty cool to be honest with you... maybe the post got missed? Throw us a bone, Amy. :)

Did you do something Amy and I missed it cause I'd like to think of myself as one of the cool kids and your not on my ignore list! j/k:)

GeorgiaPeach said:
I've lost count of the number of times I've started a thread that NO ONE has responded to! I usually end up deleting them so no one finds out :D Or I post something and then kill the thread.

Oh my goodness, I do the same thing!!! hahaha:blushing:

Kitchen Diva said:
Who's cool? I thought we were all pretty cool to be honest with you... maybe the post got missed? Throw us a bone, Amy. :)

Oh no Kacey maybe we're just full of ourselves. Bahhh!!:eek:

And I'm vintage cool and you aren't on my ignore list so fill us in... yes vintage cool is all the rage- I've had it since Jr. High and somewhere out there is a church youth group video explaining the whole thing... LOL

It was probably an oversight - not an ignore...people were probably in their own world.I know I've read a post and responded to it and then missed the 5 after the one I read.Then someone quotes on and I wonder where the heck it came from - go back and reread the thread and realized I missed half of it!But like Lisa, I've been known to be a thread killer too! ;)

janetupnorth said:
It was probably an oversight - not an ignore...people were probably in their own world.

I know I've read a post and responded to it and then missed the 5 after the one I read.

Then someone quotes on and I wonder where the heck it came from - go back and reread the thread and realized I missed half of it!

But like Lisa, I've been known to be a thread killer too! ;)

I kill threads AND fake plants! :)

Amy, I think you've just proven your theory wrong...look at how many people are responding :) Not that I consider myself one of the cool kids on here...I'm more in the middle. Not too cool...not too annoying :D

amy07 said:

No, but I've been skewered by a resident unhappy person... :yuck::cry:

GeorgiaPeach said:
Amy, I think you've just proven your theory wrong...look at how many people are responding :) Not that I consider myself one of the cool kids on here...I'm more in the middle. Not too cool...not too annoying :D

I personally think we all have our unique brand of coolness! :) And neatness...

GeorgiaPeach said:

Oh really?

Ha, just kidding!

Kitchen Diva said:
No, but I've been skewered by a resident unhappy person... :yuck::cry:

At least we seem down to only 1 troll. When we had more it was a pain. That's how some people's iggy lists got so big.

Personally, I'm too nosey to keep someone on mine - LOL! I want to know what they said so I can defend those that deserve defending!

rennea said:
Oh really?

Ha, just kidding!

Ha- that's funny! I was gonna do that to her, but since I scared the crud out of poor Peach earlier this week, I didn't wanna make her too paranoid! LOL Love ya peachy-keen!

I've had "air" plants and they all died :(

janetupnorth said:
At least we seem down to only 1 troll. When we had more it was a pain. That's how some people's iggy lists got so big.

Personally, I'm too nosey to keep someone on mine - LOL! I want to know what they said so I can defend those that deserve defending!

Yeah, I'm the same way...off on day, on the next, but only one person is on it...and it isn't Amy! :)

Okay off to bed to rest my body...

rennea said:
I've had "air" plants and they all died :(

People...what are air plants? Is that like an air guitar? Yeah, that would go over well. DH: What ya doing Kacey?
Me: I'm watering my plants...
DH:What plants? I don't see any plants...
Me: Oh, they're my Air Plants...
DH: Okayyyy babe, what ever you say- slinks away to find a padded cell and a white straight jacket...

Last edited:
You should feel special Amy your thread has been officially hijacked :)

How come I keep seeing:This message is hidden because Moronica Dimwitz is on your ignore list.:confused:

Guess KG has all of us on ignore! ;) :pI personally can't ignore KG, I need my daily dose of insightful news and humor.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
How come I keep seeing:

This message is hidden because Moronica Dimwitz is on your ignore list.

:confused:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA Careful, the resident unhappy person will come out and compare your threads and my threads to pure drivel...

janetupnorth said:
Air fern - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They used to be kept in glass bowls in the 80's. They aren't living so you don't water or feed them...they just sit and look like a plant.

There is actually "air" plants Janet. They usually "glue" them to things like sea shells. Mine have always died.

RENNEA!! I just added you to my friend list. Excuse me while I go and change that!! Diva, I appreciate the restraint you used in not commenting :D

Ummm...ladies, we have just hijacked Amy's thread! Sorry Amy.

janetupnorth said:
Guess KG has all of us on ignore! ;) :pI personally can't ignore KG, I need my daily dose of insightful news and humor.
You should be so lucky to be on my list. It takes someone very special to get on my iggy.

Okay Amy, are you toying with us? yup- I bet this is some sort of experiment made to make people feel paranoid... well it's not working...

What was that noise? Who's there?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
You should be so lucky to be on my list. It takes someone very special to get on my iggy.

Nah, I'd be sad if I was on your list... I like you. :)

I'm not paranoid. I know the whole world is out to get me.

GeorgiaPeach said:
RENNEA!! I just added you to my friend list. Excuse me while I go and change that!! Diva, I appreciate the restraint you used in not commenting :D

Ummm...ladies, we have just hijacked Amy's thread! Sorry Amy.

Very funny peachy keen! We only tease those we love! :) Rennea has LOTS of fun at my expense, don't ya hon?

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I'm not paranoid. I know the whole world is out to get me.

Guess I'd better spell your name right on that wanted poster then!

Kitchen Diva said:
Okay Amy, are you toying with us? yup- I bet this is some sort of experiment made to make people feel paranoid... well it's not working...

What was that noise? Who's there?

Oh look, there's a chicken!

janetupnorth said:
Guess I'd better spell your name right on that wanted poster then!

Somebody called me the Hot Cooking Guy the other day.

Only it wasn't me.

:(

Kitchen Diva said:
People...what are air plants? Is that like an air guitar? Yeah, that would go over well. DH: What ya doing Kacey?
Me: I'm watering my plants...
DH:What plants? I don't see any plants...
Me: Oh, their my Air Plants...
DH: Okayyyy babe, what ever you say- slinks away to find a padded cell and a white straight jacket...

Okay...since no one else seems to care that this thread has been hijacked :)

Oh My Gosh, Kacey, that made me burst out laughing! Let me know where he admits you and I'll take up a collection to send you flowers!

Kitchen Diva said:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA Careful, the resident unhappy person will come out and compare your threads and my threads to pure drivel...

Now, that's just morbid.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Now, that's just morbid.

BAHAHAHA!

Now I was around for that episode to recognize the humor in that!

<h2>1. What is the CS Mafia blacklist?</h2><p>The CS Mafia blacklist refers to a list of individuals who have been banned or blacklisted from participating in the popular online game, "Mafia Wars" on the social networking site, Facebook. This is often done by the game's creators, Zynga, in response to cheating or other violations of the game's rules.</p><h2>2. How does someone get blacklisted by the CS Mafia?</h2><p>There are several ways that someone can end up on the CS Mafia blacklist. This includes cheating, using bots or scripts to automate gameplay, exploiting glitches or bugs in the game, or engaging in other forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. Additionally, repeated violations of the game's terms of service can also result in being blacklisted.</p><h2>3. Can anyone be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist?</h2><p>It is possible for someone to be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist, but it is not guaranteed. If you feel that you have been wrongly blacklisted, you can reach out to Zynga's customer support team and provide evidence to support your claim. However, if you were blacklisted for valid reasons, it is unlikely that you will be removed from the list.</p><h2>4. Will being blacklisted affect my other accounts?</h2><p>No, being blacklisted by the CS Mafia will only affect your ability to play Mafia Wars on Facebook. Your other accounts or activities on the site will not be affected. However, if you have violated the terms of service on other Zynga games, you may also face consequences on those accounts.</p><h2>5. Is there a way to avoid being blacklisted by the CS Mafia?</h2><p>Yes, the best way to avoid being blacklisted is to simply follow the game's rules and avoid any forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. This includes not using bots, scripts, or other external tools to gain an advantage in the game. It is also important to report any suspicious or unfair activity to Zynga's customer support team to maintain a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all players.</p>

1. What is the CS Mafia blacklist?

The CS Mafia blacklist refers to a list of individuals who have been banned or blacklisted from participating in the popular online game, "Mafia Wars" on the social networking site, Facebook. This is often done by the game's creators, Zynga, in response to cheating or other violations of the game's rules.

2. How does someone get blacklisted by the CS Mafia?

There are several ways that someone can end up on the CS Mafia blacklist. This includes cheating, using bots or scripts to automate gameplay, exploiting glitches or bugs in the game, or engaging in other forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. Additionally, repeated violations of the game's terms of service can also result in being blacklisted.

3. Can anyone be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist?

It is possible for someone to be removed from the CS Mafia blacklist, but it is not guaranteed. If you feel that you have been wrongly blacklisted, you can reach out to Zynga's customer support team and provide evidence to support your claim. However, if you were blacklisted for valid reasons, it is unlikely that you will be removed from the list.

4. Will being blacklisted affect my other accounts?

No, being blacklisted by the CS Mafia will only affect your ability to play Mafia Wars on Facebook. Your other accounts or activities on the site will not be affected. However, if you have violated the terms of service on other Zynga games, you may also face consequences on those accounts.

5. Is there a way to avoid being blacklisted by the CS Mafia?

Yes, the best way to avoid being blacklisted is to simply follow the game's rules and avoid any forms of cheating or unfair gameplay. This includes not using bots, scripts, or other external tools to gain an advantage in the game. It is also important to report any suspicious or unfair activity to Zynga's customer support team to maintain a fair and enjoyable gaming experience for all players.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• crystalscookingnow
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
Replies
Views
kcjodih
Replies
Views
raebates