• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ideas for Recognizing Achievers at Meetings in 2009

In summary, the director recognizes achievers at meetings by giving out "Breese" dollars that can be redeemed for PC products, as well as ribbons, charms, and gift cards. For the upcoming year, she plans to implement a quarterly recognition program called "Rise and Shine in 2009" where consultants can earn rewards for meeting certain sales goals. These rewards include Starbucks gift cards, money towards airline tickets for National Conference, a breakfast with the director, and tickets to various events. The director also offers business supplies and other gifts throughout the year for various achievements.
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
What does your director do to recognize achievers at your meetings? I am trying to come up with something that they will love in 2009. I want it to be something that they will look forward to and that will encourage them to come to the meetings.

What would you like? Stickers, business supplies, products, gift cards, ????

My director (and her sister directors that share the meetings) give out "Breese" dollars, which can be redeemed to our director for PC products in the catalog, dollar for dollar.

Any recognition is greatly appreciated! :) My Hospitality awards Ribbons, and charms (with 4 or more shows). Gift cards are always appreciated and or business supplies!

my director will do staples gift cards or pc bucks and just for attending you get something out of the basket and it will be some form of business supplies weather it is the cards from merrill to money bag to other such things and when new products comes out and she does the event for that she ususally gives you new peices of product for highest show, high sales, most shows, and if you recruited anyone.

My ED does ribbons. $1000 month and up.At Christmas and NC is when we get extra gifts.She also gives us something special for a recruit. I've gotten the PC charm holder with a charm...in October, she gave me a beautiful silver star necklace from Kohls.She also does miscellaneous drawings at meetings...

Rise & Shine in 2009I'm a FD running my own meetings b/c my director is in CA and I'm in WA. Here is my plan, putting about 30% of overrides "back into my business" each quarter...

R I S E A N D S H I N E I N 2 0 0 9 !

1. First Quarter - wake up and smell the Starbucks coffee! With every 1K in sales (cumulative) for Jan, Feb, Mar - you are entered into a drawing for a $20 Starbuck's gift card. (Once you hit 3K, you are guaranteed to win a card, and the drawing goes to others eligible. Another card is yours for each 3K this quarter)

2. Second Quarter - rise in the air! With every 1K in sales (cumulative) for Apr, May, Jun - you are entered into a drawing for $50 toward your airline ticket for National Conference. (Once you hit 3K, you are guaranteed to win a $50 and the drawing goes to others eligible. Another $50 is yours for each 3K this quarter) If conference isn't possible for you, the $50 goes to something we agree will assist your business.

3. Third Quarter - shine with the most important meal of the day! With every 1K in sales (cumulative) for Jul, Aug, Sep - you are entered into a drawing to join me and my spouse for a yummy "big city breakfast" at a restaurant in town. (Once you hit 3K, you are guaranteed the breakfast)

4. Fourth Quarter - Shine, Sparkle with the Stars! With every 1K in sales (cumulative) for Oct, Nov, Dec - you are entered into a drawing for a pair of tickets to your choice of - ice skating show, hockey game, live theater or Nutcracker ballet tickets. (Once you hit 3K, you are guaranteed the tickets)

#1 - cards are available from Costco at 20% savings - 5 cards for $80.
#2 - override savings
#3 - we're going to Seattle
#4 - override savings

Related to Creative Ideas for Recognizing Achievers at Meetings in 2009

What are some creative ways to recognize top-performing consultants?

1. Host a virtual or in-person awards ceremony to publicly acknowledge and celebrate their achievements.

2. Send out handwritten thank you notes or small gifts to show your appreciation.

3. Create a monthly or quarterly newsletter highlighting the accomplishments of your top-performing consultants.

4. Offer special perks or rewards such as extra discounts or exclusive product previews.

5. Encourage peer recognition by having consultants nominate and vote for their fellow top-performers.

How can we recognize consultants who consistently reach their sales goals?

1. Send out a personalized email or video message from the company's CEO or top executive team congratulating them on their achievements.

2. Feature their success story on the company's social media channels or website.

3. Provide them with a special badge or pin to wear at events or on their online profiles.

4. Offer a bonus or commission increase for hitting their sales goals consistently.

5. Give them the opportunity to lead a training or workshop for other consultants to share their strategies for success.

What are some budget-friendly recognition ideas for consultants?

1. Create a virtual "wall of fame" on your company's website or social media pages to recognize top-performing consultants.

2. Host a virtual happy hour or coffee break with top-performers to chat and celebrate their achievements.

3. Offer free or discounted event tickets to top-performing consultants as a reward.

4. Send out a digital certificate or badge to recognize consultants for hitting their goals.

5. Give a shoutout to top-performers during virtual team meetings or training sessions.

How can we recognize consultants for their leadership and teamwork skills?

1. Create a "Consultant of the Month" program to recognize consultants who go above and beyond in supporting their team and helping others succeed.

2. Offer leadership training or development opportunities as a reward for consultants who demonstrate strong leadership skills.

3. Have a special recognition event or dinner for consultants who have successfully mentored or coached others.

4. Send a handwritten thank you note or small gift to consultants who have shown exceptional teamwork and collaboration.

5. Feature a "Consultant Spotlight" on your company's blog or newsletter to recognize consultants for their leadership and teamwork skills.

What are some non-monetary ways to recognize consultants?

1. Provide opportunities for personal and professional development such as attending conferences or workshops.

2. Offer a day off or flexible work schedule as a reward for hitting their goals.

3. Create a "Wall of Fame" in the office or virtual space to showcase top-performing consultants.

4. Give them a special title or designation, such as "Top Consultant" or "Consultant of the Year."

5. Offer them a mentorship opportunity with a top leader in the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCCHeather0506