• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Creating Your Wish List - Host Packet Edition

In summary, creating a wish list for your Host Packet is a simple process that can be done by logging into your Pampered Chef account and clicking on the "Wish List" tab. You can add items to your list by clicking on the heart icon next to each product. You can also share your wish list with others by clicking on the "Share" button and either copying the link or sending it via email. The purpose of creating a wish list for your Host Packet is to easily keep track of products you are interested in and make it easier for your guests to shop for items as a host. There is no limit to the number of items you can add to your wish list, but it is recommended to keep it reasonable for your guests
finley1991
Does anyone have a Wish List they include in the host packets you could share with me please? Thank you!!!! :D

I use the product list sheet we can get on the supply order - I think it's $0.75 for 25 of them. I tell them to mark that or to mark up their personal copy of the catalog.

Thanks Beth! Of course I need something for tomorrow night! I'll check consultant's corner... I think they have a list of products alphabetically that I bet I can use! Thank you!

You can download that wishlist behind CC.

Found it! :)

Related to Creating Your Wish List - Host Packet Edition

1. How do I create a wish list for my Host Packet?

Creating a wish list for your Host Packet is easy! Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Wish List" tab. From there, you can browse our products and add them to your list by clicking on the heart icon next to each item.

2. Can I share my wish list with others?

Yes, you can share your wish list with others by clicking on the "Share" button at the top of your list. You can either copy and paste the link or send it via email to your friends and family.

3. What is the purpose of creating a wish list for my Host Packet?

Creating a wish list for your Host Packet allows you to easily keep track of the products you are interested in and share them with your guests. It also makes it easier for your guests to shop for the items you want as a host.

4. How many items can I add to my wish list?

There is no limit to the number of items you can add to your wish list. However, we recommend keeping it to a reasonable number to make it easier for your guests to choose items to purchase.

5. Can I make changes to my wish list after I have created it?

Yes, you can make changes to your wish list at any time. Simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the "Wish List" tab. From there, you can add or remove items as needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedlinda
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • drammerbuhoy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
Replies