• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating the Perfect Customer Bag: Ideas from Erica

In summary, the conversation is about what other people include in their customer's bags besides a receipt when sending out a show's order. Ideas include a thank you card with next month's host special flyer and a recipe, and a suggestion to become a consultant. A shorter version of the thank you card is also provided.
kitchenqueen
When you recieve a show's order and you are getting it all together, what besides the receipt do you include in your customer's bag? I'm just trying to get some ideas. I was thinking of throwing in a thank you card with next month's host special flyer, etc. What does everyone else do?

Thanks,
Erica :)

Erica,

Usually the orders go to the host to bag up and distribute but I do send thank you notes attached to their receipts from PP. I'll email you and send you a copy.

Jodi

JodiWould you please either post a copy here on the site or email me a copy as well?? TIA!!!

[email protected]

Here is the one I use. Can't take credit for it...I got it off another board. I edit it for a Catalog Show guest too. I print a recipe on the back.

Dear _____________,

Thank you for your recent order from ____________ Kitchen Show! She had a really great show due, in part, to you. She received ___________ of Pampered Chef products for FREE!! Had she not been the host, her order would have totaled $_________. That's a savings of _________ for just being the host! I would love to come into your home and cook for you and your friends and family (catalog shows can also be done). Please feel free to call me at any time if you are interested in receiving free and discounted products like our fabulous stoneware, durable cookware, or any other handy tools!

If she had been a Kitchen Consultant for the Pampered Chef she would have earned ________ for a few hours of work while having a fun evening. If you think the Pampered Chef would work for you and your family or if you know of someone you feel would be interested, please let me know. I would love to share more information!

If you have any questions about your Pampered Chef products, please contact me. I am here to HELP! Every Pampered Chef product has a warranty of at least one year. (Even longer for some products and a lifetime for others!) Please be sure to keep your receipt under the tray of their silverware drawer! It is out of the way and yet securely in place.

Would you like to host a Kitchen Show with me and receive great benefits like ________ did? It’s easy—all you have to do is send out your invitations (I’ll give them to you) and provide the ingredients for your recipe. I’ll even take my dirty dishes home with me! You can just relax, enjoy your friends, and earn many terrific free and half-priced Pampered Chef products! You could also do a catalog show and just hand out catalogs and order forms and get some of the same host benefits! I offer many theme shows, gift certificates, bridal shows and gift registry!!!

Perhaps you’d like to do what I do, if so call or e mail me and I will be happy to send you more info on the great career opportunity the Pampered Chef has waiting for you. If you think The Pampered Chef would work for you and your family or if know of someone you feel may be interested, please let me know. I would love to share more information!

Again, I want to thank you for placing an order on ____________'s show.

Your Consultant

Thanks for you help!! :)

A little shorterI staple a small card-size piece of card stock with basically the first paragraph on Sherri's letter to the receipts I give the host. I save a little space under the paragraph for my stamp.

Q: What is the purpose of a customer bag?

A: The purpose of a customer bag is to provide a convenient and organized way for customers to transport their purchased Pampered Chef products. It also serves as a marketing tool to showcase our products and brand.

Q: What are some essential items that should be included in a customer bag?

A: Some essential items to include in a customer bag are product catalogs, order forms, business cards, and any promotional materials. It is also a good idea to include some product samples or small gifts as a thank you for their purchase.

Q: How can I personalize a customer bag for my business?

A: You can personalize a customer bag by adding your business logo or name on the bag. You can also include a handwritten thank you note or a personalized message on a label or tag attached to the bag.

Q: Are there any environmentally friendly options for customer bags?

A: Yes, there are environmentally friendly options for customer bags such as reusable canvas or cloth bags. These not only reduce waste, but they also promote sustainability and align with Pampered Chef's values.

Q: How can I make my customer bag stand out and be memorable?

A: You can make your customer bag stand out by adding unique touches, such as colorful tissue paper, ribbon, or a personalized gift tag. You can also include a special offer or discount for their next purchase to encourage repeat business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sklay723
  • DEBBI
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrsbmomof3