• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Professional Email Address: Guidelines & Rules

In summary, having a professional email address can make a great first impression, add credibility to your business, and keep personal and work emails separate. A professional email address typically includes your name or business name and should be easy to read, spell, and remember. It is important to follow guidelines such as avoiding numbers or special characters and inappropriate words. While using a personal email address for professional purposes is possible, it is not recommended. To make your professional email address stand out, consider incorporating your brand or business name and using a custom domain name. It is also important to keep your email address consistent and professional across all platforms.
FHL
Are there any guidelines/rules as to what our email address contains? Can we use Pampered Chef as part of the email address?

Check out the policy and procedures on Consultant's Corner. It tells you what you can and cannot do on this subject.

I did see the section on the web addresses but I didn't see anywhere that it specifically addressed email.

I just read it yesterday as a matter of fact. Let me look at it again and tell you what page it is on.

Look on page 19: I copied it below......

Except as otherwise provided in these policies, it is
inappropriate to use The Pampered Chef® corporate name,
the tagline, any trademark used by the Company or any
derivation of such, for instance, “pamper,” “pampered,”
“chef,” “discover,” “in you,” etc. as part of an e-mail address
or domain name.

ok - I was looking at an old printout - sorry Harriet and thanks a ton!

No problem. I saw the new date on Consultant's Corner so I downloaded it and read it over. I save these and replace them when they change so I have it available. Lots of information.

As far as the e-mail address is concerned that is news to me. I had to change my website name a few years ago but never knew about the e-mail too. Oh well.

What are the benefits of having a professional email address?

Having a professional email address can help create a good first impression with potential clients or employers. It also adds credibility and legitimacy to your business or brand. Additionally, a professional email address can help keep personal and work emails separate.

What should be included in a professional email address?

A professional email address should typically include your first and last name or your business name. It is also recommended to use a recognizable email provider such as Gmail, Outlook, or Yahoo, rather than a generic one.

Are there any specific guidelines or rules for creating a professional email address?

Yes, there are a few guidelines to follow when creating a professional email address. It should be easy to read, spell, and remember. Avoid using numbers or special characters, and try to keep it as short as possible. It is also important to avoid using inappropriate words or language in your email address.

Can I use my personal email address for professional purposes?

While it is possible to use a personal email address for professional purposes, it is not recommended. A professional email address should reflect your professionalism and personal email addresses may not always do so. It is best to create a separate email address for work-related communications.

How can I make my professional email address stand out?

To make your professional email address stand out, try to incorporate your brand or business name in some way. You can also use a custom domain name, which adds a level of professionalism and uniqueness to your email address. Additionally, make sure to keep your email address consistent and professional across all platforms.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RosieTrips
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Dtolle
  • kristina16marie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • 1PamperedMommy