• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating a Poll: Easy Steps and Fun Ideas | TIA!

In summary, to create a poll on the Pampered Chef website, log in to your account and click on the "Create a Poll" button. You can add images and videos to your poll by clicking on the "Add Media" button. To share your poll on social media, click on the "Share" button and choose your preferred platform. There is no limit to the number of questions you can include in a poll, but it is recommended to keep it concise. You can view the results of your poll by clicking on the "View Results" button.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
I have a fun poll idea, but can't figure out how to make the choices... help please!!! TIA!

Go to 'start a new thread', type in the thread post and name, then scroll to the bottom of the page and check the 'add a poll to this thread' box and choose the number of options...

I did that, but how do I get to type in what i want my options to be? is that after I select make new thread?

Click post and follow the instructions from there. The poll will appear after the thread starts.Yeah, annoying, but it works.

Thanks... I didn't want to start one with no choices, so glad to hear that I was doing it right!

I went through the same confusion the first time I tried to make a poll. My post following successfully making a poll was "how do i delete a thread" because I'd messed up the poll.

lol... that is too funny! Gotta love the quick responses though right? At least we can quickly delete our mistakes before too many quick refreshers see them :)

Yep, I managed to delete my thread before anyone had responded. I love this forum and the fast response time.

1. How do I create a poll on the Pampered Chef website?

To create a poll on the Pampered Chef website, first log in to your account. Then, click on the "Create a Poll" button on the main page. From there, you can choose the type of poll you would like to create, enter your question and answer options, and customize the settings. Once you are satisfied with your poll, click the "Publish" button to make it live on the website.

2. Can I add images or videos to my poll?

Yes, you can add images and videos to your poll on the Pampered Chef website. When creating your poll, click on the "Add Media" button and choose the option to upload an image or video. You can also insert a link to an online image or video. This will make your poll more visually appealing and engaging for participants.

3. How can I share my poll on social media?

To share your poll on social media, click on the "Share" button after publishing your poll. From there, you can choose to share it on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest. You can also copy the link to your poll and share it manually on your preferred social media channels.

4. Is there a limit to the number of questions I can include in a poll?

No, there is no limit to the number of questions you can include in a poll on the Pampered Chef website. However, keep in mind that a longer poll may be less appealing to participants and may affect the overall response rate. It is recommended to keep your poll concise and to the point.

5. Can I see the results of my poll?

Yes, you can see the results of your poll on the Pampered Chef website. After your poll has been published, click on the "View Results" button to see the number of responses for each answer option. You can also view the results in a graph format to get a better visual representation of the data.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rbvernon
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
rbvernon
Replies
Views
whiteyteresa
Replies
Views
wadesgirl