• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creating $1M Impact: Help Whip Cancer with Dave!

In summary, Dave Barton created and shared an awesome Help Whip Cancer Flier that almost everyone has received. He is just the right catalyst for all of us to help make that $1 million!!! We need a "like!" ( or love) button!! Thanks Dave!
pampered1224
Silver Member
For creating and sharing an awesome Help Whip Cancer Flier with almost everyone! Thank you so much Dave!!! You are just the right catalyst for all of us to help make that $1 million!!!!

We need a "like!" ( or love) button!! Thanks Dave!

You folks are too kind. :)

You are the best Dave, thank you! Being able to ask questions, share ideas and worries and all the other neat stuff online here is making a big positive for me and my new business :thumbup:

Thank you Dave!!!

where is it???

Nanisu said:
where is it???

You can email me for copies of both the HWC flyer that I send to service/support organizations asking them to do a fundraiser this month AND for a copy of the email I send out to names on my mailing list asking them to purchase online as part of my HWC fundraiser.

[email protected]

RMDave said:
You can email me for copies of both the HWC flyer that I send to service/support organizations asking them to do a fundraiser this month AND for a copy of the email I send out to names on my mailing list asking them to purchase online as part of my HWC fundraiser.

[email protected]

Couldn't you just post those here?

BethCooks4U said:
Couldn't you just post those here?

Beth, I posted the flyer a good 5 weeks ago. The email, however, is just that, email.

StacieB said:
please to me, Thanks!

[email protected]

Just received this back from the emails I sent you StacieB:

This report relates to a message you sent with the following header fields:

Message-id: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 14:21:27 -0700
To: [email protected]
Subject: Please Help Whip Cancer!

Your message cannot be delivered to the following recipients:

Recipient address: [email protected]
Reason: Remote SMTP server has rejected address
Diagnostic code: smtp;550 <[email protected]>: sorry, no mailbox here by that name (550 - chkuser)
Remote system: dns;mx1.iw.net (TCP|17.148.16.98|57006|69.73.24.50|25) (spamlite5.knology.net UNSOLICITED BULK EMAIL IS PROHIBITED: http://www.knology.com/legal/aup ESMTP)

RMDave said:
Beth, I posted the flyer a good 5 weeks ago. The email, however, is just that, email.

What did you post the flyer under (which thread?). Could you just cut and paste the email?

BethCooks4U said:
What did you post the flyer under (which thread?). Could you just cut and paste the email?

Under the Help Whip Cancer subsection of Fundraising.

I'll add my thank you too! Really appreciate your time and generosity! :D

Everybody is more than welcome!

OK, I want to see it too.

[email protected]

Would you be able to just post it? It would save you the time spent emailing it to everyone. :)

NooraK said:
OK, I want to see it too.

[email protected]

Would you be able to just post it? It would save you the time spent emailing it to everyone. :)

Exactly my point. It would save you a lot of time Dave if you just cut and pasted the email onto the thread.

We all appreciate the efforts involved in creating and sharing these things - just trying to make your life easier. :)

Hi Dave,
I have just PM'd you with my email for the flyer. Thanks again!

BethCooks4U said:
Exactly my point. It would save you a lot of time Dave if you just cut and pasted the email onto the thread.
This is a copy of the email that I have found to be successful. Obviously the layout is important, but that doesn't copy and paste <g> but here is the text.* * * * * *Won't You Please
Help Whip Cancer?
Breast cancer has touched so many lives. Its incidence in women in the U.S. is about 1 in 8 (about 13%). They're our mothers, sisters, (and in many cases) our daughters. Lets do something about that.I am holding an online fundraiser for the American Cancer Society and You're invited to Participate! Proceeds from the sale of my Pampered Chef line will be used for breast cancer research and education. Pampered Chef and I will donate 25% of all sales made through May 15 to ACS's "Help Whip Cancer" campaign.Please participate.Go to my website: -> web URL <-Choose the "Our Products" option and view my catalog of high quality kitchenware and serving pieces. (You'll even find special 'pink' items to commemorate the Help Whip Cancer campaign).When you find items that you're interested in, click on the "How to Purchase" link. Enter my name - Dave Barton - in the two spaces provided and click on "Search for Host." "HELP WHIP CANCER" and my name will come up. Click there and shop away. (Note: In Check Out, when asked "Where would you like your order delivered?" please select the Direct Shipping option.)Some things are worth fighting for. Won't you please Help Whip Cancer?Thanks,
DavePS: If you'd like to make an individual donation by credit card, visit my American Cancer Society donation page:
-> web URL <-

Thank you Dave. I know it's prettier in the actual email but I appreciate the words.

Related to Creating $1M Impact: Help Whip Cancer with Dave!

What is "Creating $1M Impact: Help Whip Cancer with Dave!"?

"Creating $1M Impact: Help Whip Cancer with Dave!" is a fundraising campaign organized by Pampered Chef to raise $1 million for cancer research. It was started by Dave, a Pampered Chef consultant and cancer survivor, who wants to use his platform to make a positive impact in the fight against cancer.

How can I get involved in the campaign?

There are several ways to get involved in "Creating $1M Impact: Help Whip Cancer with Dave!" You can host a Pampered Chef party and donate a portion of the sales to the campaign, purchase special "Help Whip Cancer" products, or simply make a donation. You can also spread the word about the campaign and encourage others to get involved.

Where does the money raised from the campaign go?

All funds raised from the campaign will be donated to the American Cancer Society to support cancer research, education, and patient services. Pampered Chef is committed to transparency and will provide updates on the amount of money raised and how it is being used to make an impact in the fight against cancer.

Can I still participate if I am not a Pampered Chef consultant?

Absolutely! "Creating $1M Impact: Help Whip Cancer with Dave!" is open to everyone. You can participate by hosting a party, purchasing products, or making a donation. You can also support the campaign by spreading awareness and encouraging others to get involved.

Are there any incentives for participating in the campaign?

Yes, there are incentives for both hosts and customers who participate in "Creating $1M Impact: Help Whip Cancer with Dave!" Hosts can earn free and discounted products based on their party sales, and customers can purchase special "Help Whip Cancer" products at a discounted price. However, the main incentive is knowing that you are making a positive impact in the fight against cancer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sharalam
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • dannyzmom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy