• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Stunning DYLAB Flyer in Column Format: Tips and Tricks | TIA!

In summary, to create a stunning DYLAB flyer in column format, you can use design software such as Canva, Adobe InDesign, or Microsoft Publisher. Some tips for designing the flyer include using high-quality images, choosing a suitable color scheme, and using a clean layout with easy-to-read fonts. You can use your own images and fonts, and it is recommended to use 2-3 columns for the flyer. Avoid cluttered layouts, too many fonts, low-quality images, and excessive text to make the flyer visually appealing.
PCGINA
Gold Member
I really like the DYLAB flyer in the column format. Has anyone made one up? I can't even find my old one to re-format. AND I am not savvy enough to figure it out myself. TIA!!

Here's June through August.....
I didn't update it for July since we only know specials through August. I'll probably update it after conference and then bring it to pass around at my July shows.
HTH!

OOPS! Just noticed that's not the one you're looking for, let me see if I have the other......

Attachments

• DYLAB Jun-Aug.doc
    767.5 KB · Views: 316
Okay, here ya go!

Attachments

• June-July-August.doc
    735.5 KB · Views: 361
Jen ....

"YOU ARE MY HERO!!"

Thanks ;)

Anyone have the J - A one?
June is about over...

1. How can I create a stunning DYLAB flyer in column format?

To create a stunning DYLAB flyer in column format, you can use various design software such as Canva, Adobe InDesign, or Microsoft Publisher. These programs offer templates and design tools to help you create an eye-catching flyer.

2. What are some tips for designing a DYLAB flyer in column format?

Some tips for designing a DYLAB flyer in column format include using high-quality images, choosing a color scheme that matches the brand or theme of the event, and using a clean and organized layout. It's also important to ensure that the font and text size are easy to read.

3. Can I use my own images and fonts for the flyer?

Yes, you can use your own images and fonts for the DYLAB flyer. Most design software allows you to upload your own images and fonts, or you can use the ones provided by the program. Just make sure that the images are high-resolution and the fonts are easy to read.

4. How many columns should I use for the flyer?

The number of columns you use for the flyer will depend on the amount of content you have. Generally, it is recommended to use 2-3 columns for a flyer to make it visually appealing and easy to read. However, you can adjust the number of columns based on your design and content needs.

5. Are there any design elements I should avoid for the DYLAB flyer?

When designing a DYLAB flyer, it's best to avoid cluttered layouts, using too many different fonts, and using low-quality images. These elements can make the flyer look unprofessional and difficult to read. It's also important to avoid using too much text and to leave enough white space to make the flyer visually appealing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefJoy
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PCGINA
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PCdreamer
  • ChefBeckyD