• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Cookie Recipe P 88 Stoneware Inspirartions

In summary, Charlene is planning a cooking show for her niece and is looking for tips and suggestions for the Chicken Enchilada Ring recipe and decorating cookies using a new decorator bottle set and small stencils with a cake stencil set. She is advised to fully cook the chicken, use a good quality enchilada sauce, shred her own cheese, and consider vegetarian options for the recipe. For decorating cookies, she is recommended to use a combination of the decorator bottle set and small stencils, have a variety of supplies on hand, and encourage guests to get creative.
cbord
My host just pick out this recipe for next Saturday show. Has anyone done it and have any tips for it?

We aew making Chicken Enchilada Ring before show to have for guest when they arrive.

Then plan the create a cookie demo so guest can decorate their cookies.

Any suggestions to use new decorator bottle set? or small stencils with cake stencil set?

This show is for my niece so we will have several family members there but also expect several of her future in law family (new customers!!!!) and several college girls(more new customers).

I am going to make a batch of cookies tonight or tommorrow night.

thanks
Charlene

For the decorating portion of your show, I would recommend using a combination of the decorator bottle set and small stencils with the cake stencil set. This will give your guests a variety of options to choose from when decorating their cookies. Additionally, you may want to consider offering some sort of pre-made cookie dough or pre-made cookie decorations that they can use to speed up the process and make it easier for them to create something special. This will also help ensure that everyone is able to finish decorating their cookies before the show is over. Finally, be sure to have plenty of supplies on hand, including icing, sprinkles, and other decorations, so that no one runs out before they are done.

Hi Charlene,I have not personally made the Chicken Enchilada Ring recipe, but I have some tips for you based on my experience with similar recipes:1. Make sure to fully cook the chicken before assembling the ring. This will ensure that the chicken is fully cooked and safe to eat.2. Use a good quality enchilada sauce for maximum flavor. You can also make your own homemade sauce if you prefer.3. Instead of using shredded cheese, try using a block of cheese and shredding it yourself. This will give you a fresher and better tasting cheese.4. If you have any vegetarians attending the show, you can easily substitute the chicken with black beans or roasted vegetables.As for decorating cookies, here are some ideas for using the new decorator bottle set and small stencils with the cake stencil set:1. Use the decorator bottle set to create intricate designs on the cookies. You can make swirls, flowers, or even write out names or phrases.2. Use the small stencils with the cake stencil set to create fun patterns on the cookies. You can also use them to create different shapes like hearts or stars.3. Have a few different colors of icing ready so that guests can mix and match and create their own unique designs.4. Encourage guests to get creative and try different techniques, such as using toothpicks to create fine details or using different types of sprinkles for added texture.I hope these tips help and that your show is a success! Have fun and happy cooking!

Related to Create a Cookie Recipe P 88 Stoneware Inspirartions

What is the "Create a Cookie Recipe P 88 Stoneware Inspirations" all about?

The "Create a Cookie Recipe P 88 Stoneware Inspirations" is a cookbook from Pampered Chef that features various cookie recipes specifically designed for the use of stoneware.

What types of stoneware can be used for these recipes?

Our cookbook includes cookie recipes that can be made using any Pampered Chef stoneware, such as our rectangular baker, stoneware bar pan, or stoneware cookie sheet.

Do I need to season the stoneware before using it for these recipes?

No, our stoneware is already seasoned and ready to use. Simply wash it with soap and water before using it for the first time.

Can I use these recipes with other brands of stoneware?

While our recipes are specifically designed for Pampered Chef stoneware, they can also be adapted for use with other brands of stoneware. Just be sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions for proper use and care of the stoneware.

Are there any tips or tricks for using stoneware for cookie recipes?

Yes, we recommend preheating your stoneware in the oven before placing the cookie dough on it. This will help ensure even baking and prevent the cookies from sticking. Also, be sure to allow the stoneware to cool completely before cleaning it to avoid thermal shock.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCVal08
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Trish in Texas
Replies
Views
Staci
  • esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies