• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Create a Birthday Memory with Postcard & Recipe!

I don't have a postcard, but here's the wording for the email I send. I just started doing this, and I never thought to include a recipe. Thanks for the idea.Rae that's a really nice card.I'm working on one for you. I just have to have my dinner first. :thumbup:
Karen Weber
Gold Member
Has anyone created a birthday postcard that they send to customers that includes a recipe and a discount good for the month of their birhtday?

Thanks,

Karen

I don't have a postcard, but here's the wording for the email I send. I just started doing this, and I never thought to include a recipe. Thanks for the idea.

Attachments

• Birthday wish and offer.pdf
    18.1 KB · Views: 349
Rae that's a really nice card.

I'm working on oneI'm working on one for you. I just have to have my dinner first. :thumbup:

Debbie :D

That is a great idea rae. I've also attached it as a word document for anyone that can't read PDFs.

Attachments

• Birthday wish and offer.doc
    21.5 KB · Views: 361
Here are your postcards!!Hey Karen,

Sorry it took so long, but we are having a crazy storm over here AGAIN!! And our lights went out momentarily. Thank God I saved my work!!! :eek:

I am attaching the postcards and you can change whatever you need to make them your very own. Remember to shoot me an email for anything you might need, I can usually whip up stuff pretty quick or look in my files to find something similar.

Attachments

• Happy Birthday postcards.doc
    46.5 KB · Views: 366
Great postcard Debbie thanks for sharing it with us.

You're welcomeGlad to be useful!!

DebbieSAChef said:
Hey Karen,

Sorry it took so long, but we are having a crazy storm over here AGAIN!! And our lights went out momentarily. Thank God I saved my work!!! :eek:

I am attaching the postcards and you can change whatever you need to make them your very own. Remember to shoot me an email for anything you might need, I can usually whip up stuff pretty quick or look in my files to find something similar.

Looks great! Thanks for the work...

BTW... the "I" in your last name is capitalized on the two postcards on the right.

Thanks Debbie for taking the time to make up this postcard. And also to Rae and Tasha for your imput too. You are all the best!

Karen

Related to Create a Birthday Memory with Postcard & Recipe!

What is the "Create a Birthday Memory with Postcard & Recipe!" feature?

The "Create a Birthday Memory with Postcard & Recipe!" feature is a special service offered by Pampered Chef where customers can personalize a postcard with a recipe and send it as a birthday gift to their loved ones.

How can I access the "Create a Birthday Memory with Postcard & Recipe!" feature?

To access this feature, simply go to the Pampered Chef website and click on the "Create a Birthday Memory with Postcard & Recipe!" option. You will be directed to a page where you can choose the postcard design and recipe of your choice.

Can I customize the postcard and recipe for my loved one's birthday?

Yes, you can customize both the postcard and recipe according to your preferences. You can choose from a variety of postcard designs and select a recipe that your loved one will enjoy. You can also add a personal message to the postcard to make it even more special.

How long will it take for the postcard and recipe to be delivered?

The postcard and recipe will be delivered within 7-10 business days after you place your order. If you need it to be delivered sooner, you can select the express delivery option during checkout for an additional fee.

Is there an additional cost for the "Create a Birthday Memory with Postcard & Recipe!" feature?

Yes, there is a small fee for this feature to cover the cost of printing and shipping the postcard and recipe. The exact cost will be displayed during checkout and may vary depending on your location and delivery preferences.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cormanskitchen
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • Karen Weber
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies