• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Introducing a New Consultant: Postcard Invitation Ideas

In summary, the New Consultant Postcard is a marketing tool used to introduce new consultants to potential customers. It can be customized through the Pampered Chef account and sent to a contact list or specific individuals. The postcard is typically delivered within 2-3 business days and there is a small fee for printing and mailing, although this may be covered by the company. Additional postcards can be purchased at a discounted rate.
Brenda K.
Gold Member
Hi everyone, I wondered if anyone has a postcard invitation that a new consultant can send out announcing her business and her first show. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

Brenda K., Independent Director:)

Check Nancy's artwork, she used to have them.

I see one called New Business at Nancy's that I think is what you are looking for. Not too expensive - 20 cards for 2.75 so for about $10 she could send out 60 cards.

Brenda K. said:
Hi everyone, I wondered if anyone has a postcard invitation that a new consultant can send out announcing her business and her first show. I would appreciate any help. Thank you.

Brenda K., Independent Director:)

Here is one that I give to my new recruits to use. Adjust it to fit your needs!

jwpamp said:
Here is one that I give to my new recruits to use. Adjust it to fit your needs!

Thanks for sharing. I love this postcard!

Thank you!Thank you very much for sharing this. Does anyone have one similar to this one but that also has a place for their open house date and time? Thank you.

Brenda K.

I love the postcard! I have been looking for something like that Thanks great ideas on this site.

Here you go...I have a Computer Tech degree also, so I have a ton of these things!

Attachments

• Open House Invite.doc
    289 KB · Views: 751
I think you can go to the PC vendor listed on Consultant's Corner and they will actually print the cards AND mail them for you. Never done it but that's what I remember reading somewhere...

1. What is the purpose of the New Consultant Postcard?

The New Consultant Postcard is a marketing tool designed to introduce new consultants to potential customers. It includes information about the consultant, their contact details, and current promotions.

2. How do I customize my New Consultant Postcard?

You can customize your postcard by logging into your Pampered Chef account and navigating to the "Marketing" section. From there, you can choose a design, add your own personal message, and upload a photo.

3. Can I send the New Consultant Postcard to my entire contact list?

Yes, you can send the postcard to your entire contact list or select specific individuals to receive it. This is a great way to reach out to potential customers and let them know about your new business venture.

4. How soon will my New Consultant Postcard be delivered?

Once you have customized and approved your postcard, it will be printed and mailed within 2-3 business days. The delivery time will depend on the postal service in your area.

5. Is there a cost for the New Consultant Postcard?

Yes, there is a small fee for printing and mailing the postcard. However, this cost is often covered by the company as a welcome gift for new consultants. You can also choose to purchase additional postcards at a discounted rate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
kreaser
  • taraspampered
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
donnathepamperedchef
  • ChefBrittiny
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies