• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creamy One Pot Pasta Not so Creamy?

In summary, to make Creamy One Pot Pasta Not so Creamy, you will need pasta, chicken broth, diced tomatoes, garlic, onion, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese. You can use any type of pasta for this recipe and adjust the cooking time accordingly. To make it vegetarian, omit the chicken broth and replace it with vegetable broth, and add in your choice of vegetables. This recipe can be made in advance and stored in the fridge for up to 3 days, or frozen for up to 3 months. Just be sure to reheat it before serving.
minirottie
I made it last night and the family wasn't thrilled, and neither was I. It just wasn't terribly creamy. I tried adding a little more chicken broth to "juice" it up, but it was still seemed a bit dry.

Any thoughts/tips on making it better?

I double the cream cheese in mine. :)

Agreed, I always double the cream cheese. I found that when I accidentally added in extra broth it made it even better too.

Thanks y'all...I'll try it with the full block next time :)

Tip: I find with a LOT of PC recipes that call for cream cheese it's best to double it, or at least use the whole block. I don't know why, but it always seems to turn out better.

Related to Creamy One Pot Pasta Not so Creamy?

1. What ingredients do I need to make Creamy One Pot Pasta Not so Creamy?

To make Creamy One Pot Pasta Not so Creamy, you will need pasta, chicken broth, diced tomatoes, garlic, onion, Italian seasoning, salt, pepper, and Parmesan cheese.

2. Can I use a different type of pasta for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of pasta you prefer for this recipe. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.

3. How can I make this recipe vegetarian?

To make this recipe vegetarian, you can omit the chicken broth and replace it with vegetable broth. You can also add in your choice of vegetables, such as mushrooms, bell peppers, or spinach.

4. Can I make this recipe in advance?

Yes, you can make this recipe in advance and store it in the fridge for up to 3 days. Just reheat it on the stove or in the microwave before serving.

5. Can I freeze this recipe?

Yes, you can freeze this recipe for up to 3 months. Just be sure to let it thaw in the fridge overnight before reheating it on the stove or in the microwave.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • gailz2
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
gailz2
  • mad42802