• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creamy Cheesecake - A 10 Points-per-Slice Worth It!

In summary, the Creamy Cheesecake recipe calls for cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sour cream. It can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or frozen for up to a month. The recipe makes 10 servings, each worth 10 points. Low-fat and gluten-free options are available for those with dietary restrictions. Popular toppings include fresh berries, chocolate ganache, caramel sauce, whipped cream, crushed nuts, and cinnamon sugar.
4kids4me
I just got this and last night I made the creamy cheese cake that's on the use and care guide. OMG it is AMAZING!!! Dh requested it for dessert for Easter and dsd asked for it for her birthday party!!! Anyone tried this or any other recipes? I was really impressed with how well it turned out. Nevermind that a slice is 10 points, lol! :)

If you are going to eat cheesecake, you can NOT think of point values! LOL

I have never tried that recipe...not sure why, but I don't think I have tried many of the recipes on the U&C cards! I am one of those people who really like to see a picture before trying a recipe!

Cheesecake sounds good to me!

Dh saw the recipe on the card and proceeded to buy the ingredients and then begged. Gotta love that. This recipe calls for 3 pkg of cream cheese! And sour cream! No wonder it's so good, lol!

Related to Creamy Cheesecake - A 10 Points-per-Slice Worth It!

1. What ingredients are needed to make the Creamy Cheesecake?

The ingredients needed for the Creamy Cheesecake include cream cheese, sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sour cream.

2. Can this cheesecake be made in advance?

Yes, this cheesecake can be made in advance and stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days before serving. It can also be frozen for up to a month.

3. How many servings does the Creamy Cheesecake recipe make?

This recipe makes 10 servings, with each slice being worth 10 points.

4. Can I substitute any ingredients in this recipe?

Yes, you can substitute low-fat cream cheese and sour cream for the regular versions to make a lighter version of this cheesecake. You can also use a gluten-free graham cracker crust to make it suitable for those with dietary restrictions.

5. What toppings go well with the Creamy Cheesecake?

Some popular toppings for this cheesecake include fresh berries, chocolate ganache, caramel sauce, or whipped cream. You can also top it with crushed nuts or sprinkle some cinnamon sugar on top for added flavor.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kitchen Diva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Kitchen Diva
  • natural
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
natural
  • Kitchen2u