• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Crazy PC Lovers: My $1700 Sales with 11 People!

In summary, the average sale at this show was $1700 and one lady ordered just over $400 alone. These ladies are total crazy PC lovers and I'm so happy with my sales this month!
rennea
Gold Member
I did another show today and the average sale again was crazy. There were 11 people and sales are at $1700. One Lady ordered just over $400.00 alone. This group of ladies that I am dealing with are total crazy PC lovers:D I'm so happy with my sales this month!!! I didn't get a booking off this party but all the ladies are talking about ordering again in the new year.

Yahoo:)

Amazing
rennea said:
I did another show today and the average sale again was crazy. There were 11 people and sales are at $1700. One Lady ordered just over $400.00 alone. This group of ladies that I am dealing with are total crazy PC lovers:D I'm so happy with my sales this month!!! I didn't get a booking off this party but all the ladies are talking about ordering again in the new year.

That's amazing!!! :cool:

Way to go!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

You should be very proud of yourself!! :sing:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :)

Debbie :D

That is great! I wish I could do a show like that. Congratulations!

congratulations!! I NEED some shows like that!

Isn't nice to work so little for so much? Good job! You must be a good demonstrator as well though.

Whoa! That is terrific!! You are on a roll!!!

That's awesome! I'd love to have customers like that!

Congrats on getting some SAT in one show!!!

How awesome!! Good for you!!!

you need to tell this newbie what you are doing in your shows!!!I had my very first show yesterday...it was a very relaxed and loose atmosphere....just a couple of close friends...we actually ALL just talked about product and all made the Strawberry Amaretto Pastry (only we used manderine orange slices--YUMMY by the way!!) little over $300 in sales with 3 bookings....but because I didn't follow the recommended "show" format...I still don't feel like I had my first real show.
It WAS FUN though...and nice and relaxed for being the first time I had to lug everything in the car...set up...answer questions...figure out Host earnings...then pack up and head home...so, I did kinda get my feet wet.
I am totally comfortable speaking in front of anyone...but KNOWING the product is what gets me...I have been calling these products my own "made up" nicknames for years...knowing their ACTUAL NAMES is such a TASK for ME!!! LOL
anyone has any ideas and pointers for first shows - send them my way!!!
thanks! and congrats on a GREAT SHOW!!!

Congrats Rennea!!! You're doing something right!!!

Wits-End...you don't have follow any format...you can do it your own way...the beauty of this biz! So YES, you did you first show! Congrats!

Raenae, what did you demo?
Congrats by the way!

Thanks everyone! Just to answer some questions, I didn't do a demo. I just set up the food table real nice with the SA and cheese board, woven pce. etc.

Good job on your first show Wits-end. You do your shows your way, I got my last two shows because I don't do "demo's". These group of ladies that I have been working with have been to so many PC parties before that they aren't intrested in a demo show.

This has been a good run of good luck for me, I'm sure it will end soon:D

Way to go!!!
rennea said:

Great job! I would totally dig those kinds of sales.

rennea said:
These group of ladies that I have been working with have been to so many PC parties before that they aren't intrested in a demo show.

I have some that are the same way. But not the spenders your's are!HA!

I LOVE shows that are relaxed & easy going. Tues. nights show is going to be that way. My host has 45 people coming. She sent out 120 invites. People are coming to see her new house and get together before the holidays. I hope they all show up with their checkbooks & credit cards.(HeHe)
Congrats on your shows!

Mazel tov!!!!You must have a knack for making people feel like BUYING!!

You Go, Girl!!!

Related to Crazy PC Lovers: My $1700 Sales with 11 People!

1. What is "Wow It Happened Again!!"?

"Wow It Happened Again!!" is a versatile seasoning blend from Pampered Chef that adds a delicious flavor to a variety of dishes.

2. What ingredients are in "Wow It Happened Again!!"?

The ingredients in "Wow It Happened Again!!" include garlic, onion, sea salt, black pepper, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, and parsley.

3. How do I use "Wow It Happened Again!!"?

"Wow It Happened Again!!" can be used as a rub for meats, sprinkled on vegetables, or added to soups and sauces for added flavor. It can also be mixed with olive oil to create a marinade or dressing.

4. Is "Wow It Happened Again!!" gluten-free?

Yes, "Wow It Happened Again!!" is gluten-free and does not contain any added MSG or artificial flavors.

5. Where can I purchase "Wow It Happened Again!!"?

You can purchase "Wow It Happened Again!!" through a Pampered Chef consultant or on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pamperedposey
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
vanscootin
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton