1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Crazy - any pet treat recipes?

1. dkitten13

dkitten13 Member

I adopted a cat from our local shelter and they are desperate for funds. I want to ask the girl there to possibly have a fund raiser and thought it would be cute to do a pet treat theme!

Thanks,

Deborah

Apr 1, 2009
  2. thecougchef

thecougchef Advanced Member

there is a chic little dog store downtown that i love to go into whenever i am in the area. they have a wall of treats for your dogs (like a candy store - you grab a bag & pick out which "treat" you want to take home). im sure my dogs appreciate it when i get to go to that store too. some of the treats have sprinkles and they look like they belong in a real bakery.

anyway - i found this website. there are a ton out there. i just googled "pet recipes"..
    The Poop Pantry

Apr 2, 2009
  3. ChefBeckyD

ChefBeckyD Legend Member Gold Member

Go to files and type in Pampered Pet - there are a couple of files for this type of show.

You can also just type in Pet and find more files, but you have to weed through all of the Appetizer files too. :rolleyes:

Apr 2, 2009
Have something to add?