• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Perfect Cranberry Spatula Set at Our Outlet Store | Limited Time Offer

In summary, the Cranberry Spatula Set includes a large and small silicone spatula, a mini spatula, and a basting brush. It is dishwasher safe and can be purchased as a set only. The limited time offer is valid for one week or while supplies last. The set is only available in the cranberry color.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
Did we ever sell a cranberry spatula set? I know there are individual cranberry ones in the outlet, but I'm specifically looking for a set. A customer swears we had them. All I can think of was maybe we had them as a half off combo. TIA!

We did, and they're still in the catalog. They were also a host 1/2 price combo_Or, are you thinking of the older style ones that are more traditional?

They are the older more traditional set, like the white ones we have now.

I don't think they were available as a set but they were in the catalog a while back.

Could they possibly have been a half priced combo set?

Tropicalburstqt2 said:
Could they possibly have been a half priced combo set?

No. They were available one season or so individually. I know I have some of them new in package - not sure I have all 4.

Can you let me know if you do as well as the price for them? Thanks.

1. What is included in the Cranberry Spatula Set?

The Cranberry Spatula Set includes a large and small silicone spatula, a mini spatula, and a basting brush.

2. Is the Cranberry Spatula Set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the pieces in the Cranberry Spatula Set are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning.

3. Can I purchase additional pieces for the Cranberry Spatula Set?

No, the Cranberry Spatula Set is only sold as a set and additional pieces are not available for purchase.

4. How long is the limited time offer for the Cranberry Spatula Set?

The limited time offer for the Cranberry Spatula Set is valid for one week or while supplies last.

5. Are there any color options for the Cranberry Spatula Set?

No, the Cranberry Spatula Set is only available in the cranberry color as shown in the product image.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tropicalburstqt2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • Chef Kearns
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
PCGINA
Replies