• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Store Changed on Our Websites?

In summary, the Outlet Store on the Pampered Chef website offers discounted products that are either discontinued, overstocked, or have slight imperfections. The recent changes to the Outlet Store have been made to improve the overall shopping experience for customers. All products in the Outlet Store are still covered by Pampered Chef's satisfaction guarantee. There is no need for a special account to shop in the Outlet Store and discounts and promotions cannot be applied to these already discounted prices.
janel kelly
Did they change how to get to the outlet store on our websites. I put a how to get to the outlet store in the news section on my website. Before when I clicked on "Our Products" I would get 2 options and option 2 was "place an order" and when I clicked on that a list of things which included the outlet came up. Well now when I click on "our products" no options come up. The only way I can get to the outlet store is if I click on "how to make a purchase" and then click on "click here if you want to place an individual order". Its not very obvious. Isn't there an easier way for it to come up that I can explain to my customers? Does anyone else have a problem with finding it?

It is very confusing. Lot's of consultants feel that way. E-mail HO and maybe if enough people do they will change it to make it easier to find!

It is ORDER products not our products.

It needs to be in both places in my opinion. I did as someone on here suggested and added how to get to it as an announcement on my home page on my website.

If it was in both places anyone could easily see it. I am afraid the way it is now someone may quit looking for it or not want to act like they are placing an order just to look.

I need to email HO, I have been meaning to do that.

We all need to email HO about it.

What is the Outlet Store on the Pampered Chef website?

The Outlet Store on the Pampered Chef website is a section where you can find discounted products that are either discontinued, overstocked, or have slight imperfections. These products are still of high quality and are a great deal for customers.

Why has the Outlet Store changed on our websites?

The Outlet Store has undergone changes on our websites in order to improve the overall shopping experience for our customers. We have updated the layout and navigation to make it easier for you to browse and find the products you are looking for.

Are the products in the Outlet Store still covered by Pampered Chef's guarantee?

Yes, all products purchased from the Outlet Store are still covered by our satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Do I need a special account to shop in the Outlet Store?

No, you do not need a special account to shop in the Outlet Store. The same login information used for the regular Pampered Chef website can be used for the Outlet Store.

Can I use discounts or promotions on Outlet Store purchases?

Unfortunately, discounts and promotions cannot be applied to purchases made in the Outlet Store. The already discounted prices in the Outlet Store are the best prices available for these products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • Kitchen Diva
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
katie0128
  • cwinter474
  • General Chat
Replies