• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Ingredients for a Cranberry Cheese Ball?

In summary, the requested recipe is for a festive cheese spread that includes cream cheese, shredded Swiss cheese, dried apricots, sweetened dried cranberries, green onions, and sliced almonds. It can be served on a bamboo cheese board with crackers and has about 10 servings. The ingredients are mixed together and formed into a ball before being coated with chopped pecans and refrigerated.
bearydutch
Gold Member
I can't find a recipe I got from here around the middle of November for a cranberry cheese ball / spread. I think it has cream cheese, craisins, powder sugar and pecans but not sure and what amounts.

I made it once for my open house and thought I saved it on my computer but it's somewhere in my computer's burmuda triangle. I have a customer that would like the recipe, she is craving it. Please post it if you have it. Thanks.

This is the one that comes with the Reversible Bamboo Cheese Board - and it is very good!

Festive Cheese Spread

Ingredients:
1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, softened
2 oz (60 g) shredded Swiss cheese (1/2 cup/125 mL)
1/4 cup (50 mL) finely diced dried apricots
1/4 cup (50 mL) sweetened dried cranberries, coarsely chopped
2 tbsp (30 mL) thinly sliced green onions with tops
1/2 cup (125 mL) sliced almonds, toasted
Assorted crackers (optional)

Directions:

1. In medium bowl, combine cream cheese, Swiss cheese, apricots, cranberries and green onions; mix well.

2. Place almonds onto a 14-inch (35 cm) piece of Parchment Paper. Shape cheese mixture into a log and transfer mixture to Parchment Paper. Roll cheese log in almonds until completely coated. Serve on Bamboo Cheese Board - Reversible with assorted crackers, if desired.

Yield: 10 servings

Nutrients per serving: per serving (2 tbsp/30 mL spread): Calories 160, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Carbohydrate 7 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 85 mg, Fiber less than 1 g

©The Pampered Chef, Ltd. 2003

Hi there! I believe the recipe you are looking for is this one:Cranberry Cheese Ball/Spread Recipe:Ingredients:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries (craisins)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 tsp cinnamonInstructions:
1. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth.
2. Stir in dried cranberries, chopped pecans, and cinnamon until well combined.
3. Form the mixture into a ball and wrap it in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
4. When ready to serve, roll the cheese ball in extra chopped pecans for coating.
5. Serve with crackers or sliced apples for dipping.I hope this is the recipe you were looking for! Let me know if you have any questions. Enjoy!

What ingredients are in the Cranberry Cheese Ball/Spread?

The Cranberry Cheese Ball/Spread typically contains cream cheese, dried cranberries, green onions, chopped pecans, and seasonings.

How do I make the Cranberry Cheese Ball/Spread?

To make the Cranberry Cheese Ball/Spread, you will need to combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl, shape it into a ball, and chill it in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.

Can I use fresh cranberries instead of dried cranberries?

Yes, you can use fresh cranberries in this recipe. Just make sure to chop them finely and adjust the amount of sugar you use to balance the tartness.

How long can I store the Cranberry Cheese Ball/Spread?

The Cranberry Cheese Ball/Spread can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. Make sure to cover it tightly with plastic wrap or store it in an airtight container.

What are some serving suggestions for the Cranberry Cheese Ball/Spread?

The Cranberry Cheese Ball/Spread can be served with crackers, baguette slices, or vegetable sticks. You can also use it as a spread for sandwiches or as a topping for baked potatoes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Zsu
  • kcjodih
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
finley1991
Replies
Views
babywings76