• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Craft Show Display: Mini or Full-Size Catalogs?

In summary, people are suggesting different ways to display old catalogs, and one person is considering using old catalogs if they have them, and giving a bonus for shows booked.
twopamperedchefs
Hi all!

I posted the other day about my TV tray display I'll be putting up at my local Curves for their craft show. Because I am so limited in my space (A TV tray is small, people....SMALL!!! Ugh!), I'm debating what to take and leave. Displays will stay up for 3 days, and I won't be there with the display, sooo....

Do I take mini catalogs OR...would it be worth it to put out full-size catalogs in hopes that I get more orders?

mini-catalogs- The full-size cost too much, without being able to get contact info from them to follow up. I do not give out a full-size (or mini for that matter) without receiving info from them so I can follow up- You might as well set fire to the catalog.

You could use a stand for your large catalogs (acrylic from an office store) and perhaps some under the table if the staff would kindly refill your display? Along with your normal identifying info on the catalog, you could put a label on the front stating that people can call you directly or that it is very easy to place an order on line, or that you'd be happy to offer a show so they can see more items in person! Can you create posters to "hang" from the tray? Maybe offer 10% off any orders, or a free party where you'll bring all the ingredients?? Just some ideas.

If you have older season catalogs, you could use those to get them interested. If you do a percentage off, give a deadline.

Use old catalogs if you have them. Otherwise, use minis with a note on them that people can go to your website to view the full catalog. Or that you'll send them one with their order of $50 or more ;).

chefann said:
Use old catalogs if you have them. Otherwise, use minis with a note on them that people can go to your website to view the full catalog. Or that you'll send them one with their order of $50 or more ;).

I like this $50 or more idea! :)

Thanks, everyone, for the ideas! I think giving a bonus for shows booked is DEFINITELY something I should do! I have old catalogs, too, and I may end up getting rid of those.

1. How do I know if I should use mini or full-size catalogs for my craft show display?

The decision between using mini or full-size catalogs for your craft show display ultimately depends on your personal preference and the space available at the event. Mini catalogs are great for smaller tables or if you have limited space, while full-size catalogs are better for larger tables or if you want to showcase more products.

2. Can I customize the cover of my mini or full-size catalogs for my craft show display?

Yes, you can customize the cover of both mini and full-size catalogs for your craft show display. Pampered Chef offers a variety of cover designs and allows you to add your own logo or branding for a personalized touch.

3. How many catalogs should I bring to a craft show?

This depends on the size of the event and the expected number of attendees. It's always better to have extra catalogs on hand, so we recommend bringing at least 50-100 of each size to be safe.

4. Can I order both mini and full-size catalogs for my craft show display?

Yes, you can order both mini and full-size catalogs for your craft show display. This allows you to cater to different preferences and display options at the event. Plus, customers may appreciate having the option to take a smaller or larger catalog with them.

5. Are there any tips for setting up my mini or full-size catalog display at a craft show?

When setting up your catalog display at a craft show, make sure to arrange them in an organized and visually appealing manner. You can use stands, trays, or baskets to display the catalogs and create different levels for easy browsing. Don't be afraid to get creative and add some decorations or props to make your display stand out.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jessica Miller
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Miller
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
Replies
Views
chefloretta