• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Covered Baker - Not Included on Guest Special??

In summary, the Covered Baker is a versatile cooking tool that is not included in the current Guest Special due to the promotion of other popular products. It is still available for individual purchase through the catalog or website, but its inclusion in future specials cannot be guaranteed. The guest special discount cannot be applied to the Covered Baker, and while it is dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended for optimal use.
ChefinHarmony
Hi all... is this true.... that the Deep Covered Baker is NOT included on the 20% Guest pricing for February? I thought it was, but the flyer only updated it for the Host, not Guests.
Thanks!
Joanne

It's for the Host only

Yup, it's a host perk.

Reason to host a show in Feb

Oh my! I didn't realize that. I'm glad you all mentioned that before I have any shows!!

You could always use it as your own incentive...give the guest 20% off if they order $60 or something similar.

1. What is the Covered Baker and why is it not included in the current Guest Special?

The Covered Baker is a versatile cooking tool that allows you to bake, roast, and steam food in the microwave or oven. It is not included in the current Guest Special because we are featuring other popular products this month.

2. Can I still purchase the Covered Baker separately?

Yes, the Covered Baker is still available for purchase separately. You can find it in our catalog or on our website.

3. Will the Covered Baker be included in future Guest Specials?

We cannot guarantee that the Covered Baker will be included in future Guest Specials. Our promotions and specials change each month, so we recommend keeping an eye on our website or checking with your consultant for updates.

4. Can I use the guest special discount on the Covered Baker if I choose to purchase it?

No, the guest special discount is only applicable to the products featured in the current Guest Special. It cannot be applied to other products, including the Covered Baker.

5. Is the Covered Baker dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Covered Baker is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it to prolong its lifespan and protect the non-stick coating.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cindycooks
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jrstephens
  • toneybug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KimmyDarling
  • jcsmilez