1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Couples show info

1. ckmom002

ckmom002 Member

does anyone have invitations to couples show, and other info on this theme

Feb 17, 2006
  2. LindaK

LindaK Member

My Director just did the Amazing Race for a couples show and said it was a blast. The directions and recipes are in the files section here.

You'll divide into two teams (girls vs. guys) and follow directions one at a time and who ever finishes first wins! I haven't tried it, but I did get it from her and looked at the one here...I'm going to modify it a bit, but I'm going to offer it in my binder.

Feb 17, 2006
  3. file names

What are the file names for the Amazing Race Couples Show? I tried looking for Amazing Race or even couples and didn't find it.

Thanks!
    Christi

4. LindaK

LindaK Member

I went to the menu line above and clicked on Search and then entered *games*

I think that's how I found it. There are a lot of pagesin the games area!

Here is mine, my Director sent me the clues, I added the flyer and will probably add some twists and turns.

Let me know how it turns out if you decide to do it.

Attached Files:

Feb 18, 2006
  5. LindaK

LindaK Member

Sorry forgot to attach the recipes!

Attached Files:

Feb 18, 2006
  6. etteluap70PC

etteluap70PC Legacy Member Gold Member

amazing race set up

Hi all! This sounds like a great idea! Especially since I am a mojor fan of the show. I am thinking it would be a good choice for a couples show I have comming up but I have a few questions...
    How would you set up for this show?
    What would I as the consultant do for prep?

Thnaks in Advance!
    Everyone here is so awesome!

Paulette In a very COLD Minnesota :)

Feb 19, 2006
  7. LindaK

LindaK Member

I'm not sure you would need to do anything different to prep for this show. If anyone else has some ideas I hope they post them.

You would be the clue reader/leader of one team and the host would be the reader/leader of the other team (or if its guys against gals and both you and the host are gals, then she can be the leader of one and her other half can be the leader of the other).

You just don't want the team members to read ahead on the directions.

Feb 19, 2006
  8. mrssyvo

mrssyvo Veteran Member

I did an Amazing race show last month, and it was a HIT!!!!! I got all of the information from this board, including labels for the clue envelopes. I divided everyone into 2 teams, and let them go at it. They opened envelpe #1, and could not go to #2 until # 1 was copleted. Each team selected a captain, and at the end, each captain told the other team how they did the recipe, which products they used, and what was their favorite product and why.

Feb 19, 2006
  9. Kathytnt

Kathytnt Senior Member

Anyone have a suggestion for different recipes - I don't have the prducts for the Taffy Apple Pizza

Aug 10, 2006
  10. Trish1953

Trish1953 Member Silver Member

I'm using the attached for an upcoming August "Couples Show." We will use Salmon Florentine as one recipe, as the host has a lot of salmon in her freezer. In addition, I think we may use the following: either, Delicate Gingered Fruit or Summer Tortellini Salad.

Attached Files:

Aug 10, 2006
  11. mommyhugz1978

mommyhugz1978 Legacy Member Gold Member

thanks for the great ideas.... You have no idea how much that turly helps me as a consutlant !!! :)

Have something to add?