• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couples Show Ideas: No Grill Required!

In summary, the show was a lot of fun. It was interesting to hear all the different couples' ideas for shows. Many of the suggestions were great and would be great for future shows.Did anyone have any suggestions for a couples show? Many people suggested doing a show themed around a "Pampered Picnic." This show would be great for husbands and wives to enjoy together. The host already said she would be making some items on the grill, so this show would be centered around cooking. The show would also include tools to complete the picnic theme.
proudmama02
Does anyone have any suggestions for a couples show?,and if so, do you any flyer ideas? I don't want to do a cook on the grill. All suggestions/ideas greatly appreciated!!

Here is what I have. In this one you basically divide guests into women v. men and let them compete. I can not take the credit for putting this together but I did change the recipes from the original. You could use whatever recipes you want but I only have one flat stone and most hosts only have room in their oven for one anyway.

Attachments

• Couples KS.pdf
    46.7 KB · Views: 832
  • Couples KS Grocery List.pdf
    37 KB · Views: 729
Also, here are some ideas and a game that I have. The game would be a "hoot" with the right crowd. It is "suggestive" and would be offensive to some. I got these from another board too. Hope these help.

Sorry. I forgot to attach them. I think I need another cup of coffee!

Attachments

• ideas for Couples Shows.doc
    28 KB · Views: 908
  • Couples Show game idea.doc
    17.5 KB · Views: 929
I am doing a couples show tomorrow. I have never done a couples show before, but I knew I wanted to do something different. I decided to do a "Pampered Picnic" theme. The host already said she is going to make some things on the grill, so I thought I would go with the angle of "Husbands, here is how to take your wife on a Pampered Picnic." I will start out with the grill tools and then talk about the Chillzanne stuff. I'm going to include whatever tools I can to complete the picnic theme. Wish me luck!!

How did it go??
amya said:
I am doing a couples show tomorrow. I have never done a couples show before, but I knew I wanted to do something different. I decided to do a "Pampered Picnic" theme. The host already said she is going to make some things on the grill, so I thought I would go with the angle of "Husbands, here is how to take your wife on a Pampered Picnic." I will start out with the grill tools and then talk about the Chillzanne stuff. I'm going to include whatever tools I can to complete the picnic theme. Wish me luck!!

I'm curious how this show went! Was it fun? I'm doing a couples show on July 23rd and I'm browing though all the great couples show ideas on this site so I can plan the show. Thanks for ALL the great suggestions throughout this board.

What is a "Couples Show" in Pampered Chef?

A Couples Show is a cooking demonstration or party hosted by a couple, where guests can learn about and purchase Pampered Chef products specifically designed for couples.

What does "No Grill Required!" mean in the context of a Couples Show?

"No Grill Required!" refers to the fact that all of the recipes and products featured in the Couples Show are suitable for cooking indoors, without the use of a grill.

What kind of recipes can I expect to see in a Couples Show with "No Grill Required!" theme?

Our Couples Shows with "No Grill Required!" theme feature a variety of recipes such as one-pot meals, slow cooker dishes, and stovetop recipes that are perfect for couples to make together in their kitchen.

Do I have to be in a relationship to attend a Couples Show with "No Grill Required!" theme?

No, couples-themed shows are open to everyone, regardless of relationship status. The recipes and products showcased are suitable for any two people who enjoy cooking together.

Are there any special offers or discounts for hosting a Couples Show with "No Grill Required!" theme?

Yes, as a host of a Couples Show with "No Grill Required!" theme, you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at your show. You can also earn additional rewards for booking future parties with your guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• phyllisc121
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
linzground
  • jpanzenhagen