• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Couple Questions! Pp & Sample Pkgs!

In summary, the conversation discusses downloading a product update list and trying to add a supply order, but not being able to see the new paperwork or items on the list. There is also a question about being able to purchase more than one half-off product during the six-month period, and another question about being able to purchase specific items from the sample packages. The response suggests checking the date on the supply order and mentions that the spring sample specials are valid until 8/31.
PampMomof3
Gold Member
Hey guys! I just downloaded the product update list and then tried adding a supply order but none of the new paperwork or anything showed up? It said in the special edition KCN that you could start ordering it today. Does anyone know anything? I already bought most of my stuff at conference but still would like to see the new stuff they're adding to the list.

Also~the products that we can get at half off on the supply order, are you allowed to buy more than one during the six months that they are on there for? I wanted to get another stir-fry skillet.

One more question~I looked at the new sample packages and it says that you can only purchase one and then gave an example if you purchase A. Well, I earned B & C (I think~I turned in two shows and $2244 in sales) but really would like to get D & E. Can you do that? I don't really want to fork out the $250 to get the whole pkg. I already have duplicates with my levels that I already earned. :)

Please help me! I don't think I've ever asked this many questions! :p

Thanks in advance!~

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who answered my question about the sample pkgs! Could someone please help me out on the other two? Thanks again! :)

From what I understand from my director is that you need to wait to receive you package and the update cd for pampered partner before you can order new paperwork etc.

You should be getting your update package any day now.

Sharon Whitton

PampMomof3 said:
Hey guys! I just downloaded the product update list and then tried adding a supply order but none of the new paperwork or anything showed up? It said in the special edition KCN that you could start ordering it today. Does anyone know anything? I already bought most of my stuff at conference but still would like to see the new stuff they're adding to the list.

Also~the products that we can get at half off on the supply order, are you allowed to buy more than one during the six months that they are on there for? I wanted to get another stir-fry skillet.

Kristi:

Make sure that your supply order is dated for 7/25 or later (you can change this in order information on the order screen.) If that doesn't work, try downloading again.

As for the Stir-Fry Skillet, it's my understanding that the spring sample specials are valid until 8/31.

Hope this helps!

Mary

1. How can I purchase the "Couple Questions! Pp & Sample Pkgs!"?

To purchase the "Couple Questions! Pp & Sample Pkgs!", you can either visit our website and add the product to your cart, or you can contact your local Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What comes in the "Couple Questions! Pp & Sample Pkgs!"?

The "Couple Questions! Pp & Sample Pkgs!" includes a set of fun and thought-provoking questions designed for couples to get to know each other better, as well as a sample package of some of our popular Pampered Chef products.

3. Can I customize the questions in the "Couple Questions! Pp & Sample Pkgs!"?

Unfortunately, the questions in the "Couple Questions! Pp & Sample Pkgs!" are pre-determined and cannot be customized. However, we are constantly adding new and exciting questions to our products, so stay tuned for updates!

4. Are the products in the sample package full-sized or miniatures?

The products in the sample package of the "Couple Questions! Pp & Sample Pkgs!" are full-sized and can be used just like our regular Pampered Chef products. We want you to fully experience the quality and functionality of our products!

5. Can I return the "Couple Questions! Pp & Sample Pkgs!" if I am not satisfied?

Yes, absolutely! We have a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products, including the "Couple Questions! Pp & Sample Pkgs!" If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views
wadesgirl