• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Counting Down to the First Session: Who's Going?

Registration is open for the next three cities: Cleveland, OH; Portland, OR; and Roseville, CA.I registered for the one in Roseville, CA on the 19th...and my friend who signed as a consultant last Saturday is planning to go, too!
ChefCat
Looks like the first session is in just a few days. Is anyone going? I am very excited about it, but my session is not for a long time. I look forward to hearing about it! =)

I was excited to see that there is going to be one close to me and it is on a Satuday. I don't have to take a day off from work to go! ;)

Mine is also on a Saturday, about two hours away, maybe less. So not too bad. I am planning on getting a hotel room the night before with some of my cluster. We got a hotel before Spring launch also. It was very fun. (Actually for Spring Launch, our director paid for the hotel- that was so nice!)

The one closest to me is happening a few days before my due date, so I can't go! =( I mean I don't mind being the center of attention, but I'm pretty sure they don't want any babies delivered during the training!

kristina16marie said:
The one closest to me is happening a few days before my due date, so I can't go! =( I mean I don't mind being the center of attention, but I'm pretty sure they don't want any babies delivered during the training!

I wonder if you would get any PC baby gifts if you did deliver at DE though? :D:p Besides, that close to your due date you wouldn't want to or probably be able to sit in a conference room all day.

It is too bad you won't be able to attend, but I'll bring ya the whole scoop. We're going to keep working and you WILL promote to Director this year. :D

The 2 Kind of near me (4 hour drive or almost 6 hour drive) are on weekends I already have commitments. I would love to do this program!

Looking forward to April 10 in Eugene. Just waiting for registration information to open up.

I'm hoping they do one in the Dallas area while I'm in Texas in May on vacation!!! LOL I doubt very seriously I'll see one in Japan anytime soon. :(

Sheila said:
I'm hoping they do one in the Dallas area while I'm in Texas in May on vacation!!! LOL I doubt very seriously I'll see one in Japan anytime soon. :(

Yeah, I was surprise no Dallas ones. Closest is San Antonio and that's at least a good 6 hours. Hey Shelia, what part of Dallas are you visiting? I live in North Fort Worth. Would LOVE to meet you. Let me know your schedule and if you want we could maybe do lunch!

Sharon

smspamperedchef said:
Yeah, I was surprise no Dallas ones.

Not all cities are posted online yet. My city is not posted online yet.

I'm going to Newport News this weekend! I cannot wait!!! I will be sure to fill everyone in :)

If you look at the dates they have listed...it looks like they are posting them about a month-out at a time...at least so far. March specific locations are listed, and the "Coming Soon" are all April. I'd expect they'll post May later this month then.

I'm looking forward to mine on Saturday in Pennsylvania. Now that I have some recruits I'm even more excited for it.

KCPChef said:
I'm going to Newport News this weekend! I cannot wait!!! I will be sure to fill everyone in :)

see you there! :)

I hope everyone will share their experience after their DE.

Just got an email to register for Cleveland, Oh on April 8. I knew this would be coming but it still is not on CC....how bizarre!!

I am going to the one in Portland in a couple of weeks and I am excited I didn't get an email for registration I just register through the pc wire. So hopefully it went through. lol

My upline called and asked if they were going to be adding a location which was closer to me and they person responded with yes they would they are going to be offering this director express all year long in different locations so that is good to know.

I just signed up for the one in Roseville, CA on the 19th...and my friend who signed as a consultant last Saturday is planning to go, too!

Still nothing in GA.

Going tomorrow in Maryland! Wahoo....I'll fill y'all in!:chef:

Registered today for Eugene, OR April 10. yeah!

Just registered for April 10 in Lafayette, IN. Can't wait.

What is "Counting Down to the First Session: Who's Going?"

"Counting Down to the First Session: Who's Going?" is a virtual event hosted by Pampered Chef to celebrate the launch of our new products and provide training to our consultants.

When is "Counting Down to the First Session: Who's Going?" taking place?

The event will take place on [date] at [time].

How can I register for "Counting Down to the First Session: Who's Going?"

Registration for the event can be done through your consultant's personal website or through the Pampered Chef website. Simply click on the event registration link and follow the prompts to secure your spot.

Is there a cost to attend "Counting Down to the First Session: Who's Going?"

No, this event is completely free for all Pampered Chef consultants.

What can I expect from "Counting Down to the First Session: Who's Going?"

During the event, you can expect to see exciting new product demonstrations, receive valuable training and tips, and have the opportunity to connect with other consultants from all over the country. It will be a fun and informative experience that you won't want to miss!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JDooley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefjeanine
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • chefjeanine