• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Email Session Expiration: Tips to Avoid Repeating the Process

In summary, to prevent email session expiration, it is important to log out of your email account when finished using it. Factors such as inactivity, technical issues, and outdated browser settings can cause session expiration. It is recommended to log out after each use, and some providers may offer the option to extend the session. If the session does expire, troubleshooting may be necessary to regain access to the account.
slj1229
Every time I get on to send out an email to my contacts, I go through the whole process and at the end it tells me my session expired, then I have to start all over again. What am I doing wrong???

Through your PWS?

I go into CC then web sire assistant, is that right?

Yeah, that's right. How long does it normally take you to do this? I've never had any problems with my session timing out, unless I've had the site up for a very long time.

like 5 minutes

Oh, that shouldn't time out your session!

Sorry, I'm probably not much help! :) I'm sure someone on here will have some great advice for you. Maybe it's something computer related?

I hope, it's so frustrating, I have 2 2 year olds and a 6 month old, I need to do stuff fast!! I don't have time to do it 2 or 3 times!!:)

I completely understand, if I don't get most things done during nap time, it's hopeless! lol

for sure!!! Or else at midnight......yawn.......

Exactly! lol Most nights I'm lucky to be in bed by 1am! :rolleyes:

1. How can I prevent my email session from expiring?

To avoid having to repeat the process of troubleshooting email session expiration, make sure to log out of your email account when you are finished using it. This will help prevent your session from timing out due to inactivity.

2. What can cause my email session to expire?

There are several factors that can contribute to email session expiration, including extended periods of inactivity, technical issues with the email server, or outdated browser settings. It is important to regularly check and update your browser settings to help prevent session expiration.

3. How often should I log out of my email account?

It is recommended to log out of your email account after each use, especially if you are accessing it on a shared or public device. This will help protect your account from unauthorized access and prevent your session from expiring.

4. Can I extend my email session if it is about to expire?

Some email providers may offer the option to extend your session if it is about to expire. However, it is best to log out and log back in to ensure that your session is secure and to avoid potential technical issues.

5. What should I do if my email session does expire?

If your email session does expire, you may need to repeat the process of troubleshooting to regain access to your account. This may involve clearing your browser's cache and cookies, updating your browser, or contacting your email provider for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• otisbg
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • JDooley
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Amanda_RI