• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Could This Be the Best Caddy Show Ever?

I'm so glad that all of your shows are that easy to book. :)That's really encouraging! Do you think this will be a big show?I'm just curious, can you explain what a "Caddy show" is?
rennea
Gold Member
Yesturday when I was at work I had a lady come in and she ask if it was true that I was a PC consultant, I said you bet and she asked for some order forms and caddy. So today she came back and I gave her everything she needs for a caddy show and told her that we would need the orders in by the end of the month, her reply was she had most of the orders already just needed to fill out the forms:eek: WOW wish everyone could be like her and that all caddy shows would come to me like that!! She said that she already had 6 orders plus hers, keep fingers crossed that they are big orders:)

That's GREAT!!!! May all your shows be that easy to book
:eek: :eek:

fabulous..how encouraging is that? :>

Awesome! Gotta love those out of the blue orders!

That's really cool!! Hopefully it is a good party. Have you reached the sell a thon level? Do ya'll have the sell a thon in Canada?

Caddy, what's this?
rennea said:
Yesturday when I was at work I had a lady come in and she ask if it was true that I was a PC consultant, I said you bet and she asked for some order forms and caddy. So today she came back and I gave her everything she needs for a caddy show and told her that we would need the orders in by the end of the month, her reply was she had most of the orders already just needed to fill out the forms:eek: WOW wish everyone could be like her and that all caddy shows would come to me like that!! She said that she already had 6 orders plus hers, keep fingers crossed that they are big orders:)

Just curious, can you explain??

That's great! Yes, it would be great if every host did that. Heck, it would be great if every booking were that easy to get!

Thats GREAT!!! Hope its a Huge show.....;) ;) ;)

rennea said:

You will HAVE to let us know how much your show is!!!!
Schel :)

StephsKitchen said:
Just curious, can you explain??
"Caddy (or catty) show" is shorthand for Catalog Show.

---
That's great! Don't you love those out-of-the blue orders/shows?

Awesome!!!!

Wow! What a way to start your day!!

Related to Could This Be the Best Caddy Show Ever?

What is "Wait Til You Hear This....."?

"Wait Til You Hear This....." is a popular line of kitchen utensils and gadgets sold by Pampered Chef. These products are designed to make cooking and meal preparation easier and more efficient.

What types of products are included in the "Wait Til You Hear This....." line?

The "Wait Til You Hear This....." line includes a variety of kitchen tools such as knives, peelers, graters, mixing bowls, and more. These products are made with high-quality materials and are designed to be both functional and stylish.

Are the "Wait Til You Hear This....." products dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of our "Wait Til You Hear This....." products are dishwasher safe. This makes clean up a breeze and allows for easy maintenance of your kitchen tools.

Can I purchase "Wait Til You Hear This....." products online?

Yes, you can purchase "Wait Til You Hear This....." products directly from the Pampered Chef website or through one of our independent consultants. You can also find these products in select retail stores.

Do "Wait Til You Hear This....." products come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our "Wait Til You Hear This....." products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a limited lifetime warranty. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund or exchange within 30 days.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• HealthNut
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • Dawn4
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • Bren706