• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Is the Itty Bitty Jean Launch a Major Flop for Pampered Chef?

In summary, many people did not like Itty Bitty Jean. It was unprofessional and embarrassing. The "genius" who created it should be fired.
cookingwithlove
Gold Member
Am I the only one who thinks it is corny?

nope, alot of us didn't even get home with them. Flat Stanley was cute but C'mon it was for 1st graders.

Teresa Lynn said:
nope, alot of us didn't even get home with them. Flat Stanley was cute but C'mon it was for 1st graders.

I just did Flat Stanley for my 4 yr Kindergarten granddaughter. lol

"We just gave you news you won't like so here's something to distract you."

I think its kind of creepy actually.

Did NOT make a good impression on my one consultant who took the time and money to attend fall launch. Stupidest thing I've ever seen. Incredibly unprofessional. And, the EGO! She thinks waaaayyyy too highly of herself to make a "flat Jean" for everyone. Give me a break!:yuck:

Like any host or customer is going to care about it or want their picture taken with it. And all for a chance at an Itty Bitty Bev?!?

My hubby came up with a lot of rude things and places to put her ... Wink!

My husband was going through my bag looking for the new catalog and pulled out the poster and said "what on earth????" Actually he used another word but i cleaned it up a bit.....

What is this for those that didn't go?

I put it in the feedback that I thought it was unprofessional and embarassing. I struggle with my team to make their business a business not a hobby or toy and this is what home office does?!

My group thought it was cornet but my group is kinda corny ;) so we went with it and had fun with it

trps said:

Flat Jean is a small poster of a hand drawn Jean Jonas. It is based on a fun project for small school aged children called Flat Stanley.

I first saw Flat Stanley when my boss' grand daughter gave him one. Here is a link explaining Flat Stanley. http://www.flatstanley.com/about.

Anyone who went to Springfield, MA knows that there were heavy downpours and a good ole thunder and lightening storm going on when we were let out. We walked from the Sheraton which is only 2 blocks away...and Flat Jean was very wrinkled, wet and had a hole in the poster.

Not any cornier than the Pink Glove videos!:yuck:

My first instinct was to roll my eyes, but I decided to just go with it. If it gets people asking questions, it was worth it. I posted a photo from Fall Launch on my FB page, but so far, no questions. Oh well. LOL

trps said:

Here you go:
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/526480_4357376617795_723421268_n.jpg

I just finished my launch survey. For my "any other comments" I expressed my opinions about Itty Bitty Jean. Said it was totally unprofessional, embarrassing, and that next to the new web, the worst thing PC has ever come up with. And, the "genius who created it should be fired. And if it was Jean's idea, then she should be fired."

I am still blown away that someone would seriously think this was a good idea.:bugeye:

1. What is "Corny Thoughts: Is It Just Me?"

"Corny Thoughts: Is It Just Me?" is a book written by a group of authors who share their funny, relatable, and sometimes cheesy thoughts and experiences about life, love, and everything in between.

2. Who are the authors of "Corny Thoughts: Is It Just Me?"

The authors of "Corny Thoughts: Is It Just Me?" are a diverse group of individuals with different backgrounds, professions, and perspectives. They all came together to share their unique and humorous thoughts on everyday situations.

3. What can I expect from reading "Corny Thoughts: Is It Just Me?"

By reading "Corny Thoughts: Is It Just Me?", you can expect to laugh, relate, and maybe even gain a new perspective on life. The book is filled with relatable and humorous anecdotes that will make you see the world in a different light.

4. Is "Corny Thoughts: Is It Just Me?" appropriate for all ages?

Yes, "Corny Thoughts: Is It Just Me?" is appropriate for all ages. The book contains clean and light-hearted humor that can be enjoyed by readers of all ages.

5. Where can I purchase "Corny Thoughts: Is It Just Me?"

"Corny Thoughts: Is It Just Me?" is available for purchase on various online platforms such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and the official website of the book's publisher. You can also find it in select bookstores.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • Bren706
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
jwpamp
Replies