• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cool & Serve Tray Flyer: A Must-Have for Your Next Event!

In summary, Kristine created a flyer that she plans to display at her shows. She shared it with her CS peeps and they all loved it. The flyer is professionally styled and well-done. The price is listed on the flyer, unlike the ones that Kristine has seen from HO. Kristine also liked the flyer because it is simple and does not include a lot of superfluous
kkokas
Gold Member
I created this generic flyer that I plan to display at my shows - thought I'd share it with my CS peeps ;) Enjoy!

No flyer attached :(

Oh ... that's odd, I swore I attached it ... here's the 2nd try!

Attachments

• Cool & Serve Tray.pdf
    177.8 KB · Views: 1,172
That is beautiful, Kristine!! Very professional looking! Thank you so much for sharing, because I now have a May booking incentive (as I said in a previous thread, I'll be reminding May hosts they get the June special when someone books off their show, and holds the show in June).

that looks great!

LOVE IT TOO!!! This is smartly styled and well, just awesome!

Thank you so much for sharing that. I've saved it and can't wait to show it to my hosts and guests! :)

I like that you have the price listed unlike the ones I've seen from HO.

Am I the only one who can't open this? I have Adobe downloaded but it won't open at all. It opens and then says "there was an error opening this document. This file can not be found" :(

Thanks, Kristine. That's great.Jodi, I didn't have any trouble. Do you have the most recent Adobe download?

It opened for me.
Kristine - one word - FABULOUS! A sincere thank you for your generosity in sharing with your fellow peeps.

Very nice, you did a great job!

BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for your work and for sharing it with us.

Thanks SO much!!!

That is so good I have it printed already .

Thanks so much for doing this flyer for us! Don't know when the May CN will arrive and I want to be able to promote this as much as possible. I earned mine but don't know when this month (expect to ship by end of May) I will receive it.

Does anyone know the measurements of this yet?

Thank you for making this! I have LOTS of people interested in it and I'm excited to use it to give that extra push for bookings. :)

Last edited:
So pretty! I can wait to use it! Thanks for sharing!

AWESOME!!! I'm SOOO using that tonight!!!!!!!!!!!

Peep, Peep! Awesome, amazing. You rock! peep, peep, peep.

i love the flyer.... but having the price on there scares me; it looks so expensive.

I love the flyer. Great job! It is so professional. I can't complain about the price being on it because...well...that's the price.

Does anybody know if the price is on the one from HO?

Because I bit the bullet and spent a whopping $1.50 on a pack of their flyers. As much as I love these, I can't afford to print a whole bunch of them in color.

My Director told me the actual price is $40.

Hmmm... the link on CC that shows it says $42 value so I think the flyer is correct.

I just downloaded the new product wish list for summer. It lists the cool and serve square tray as $42 and in case you want an item number it is: 2292 and the warranty is for 3 years.

I'm so glad you all like it! Hopefully it helps you book your summer shows :)

pamperedharriet said:
I just downloaded the new product wish list for summer. It lists the cool and serve square tray as $42 and in case you want an item number it is: 2292 and the warranty is for 3 years.

Ok I am only less than a year into PC, wha is teh new product wish list for summer, where do I find it?

purpleluvs3 said:
Ok I am only less than a year into PC, wha is teh new product wish list for summer, where do I find it?

Go to consultant's corner on Pampered Chef's website and click on Download tab. You will lots of items you can download and print. One of them is the summer 10 wish list. This lists all of the products available this summer. I usually hand them out to my customers and have them check what they want and try to help them earn them, etc. I ask for it to put on their wish list on Pampered Partner Plus and then give them back their list to work out when they are getting what they want. I hope this helps.

BTW, the list is by catalog pages and lists the item number, name of product and price.

Does any one have a product number to be able to order this as a SAMPLE? I was planning on placing a Supply order today, and it is not on the updated Supply order.
I checked the Sample order form, and it does not have it shown, yet. If we did not earn it, are we excluded from ordering it as a SAMPLE? That does not make good business sense to me, on PC's part.

I just test entered 2292, on the Supply order, and it did not take. Has anyone found the magic number to order it as a Sample?

Does anyone know if it's available in Canada for sale? So far I have only seen it as a Host special?

Grandmarita said:
I just test entered 2292, on the Supply order, and it did not take. Has anyone found the magic number to order it as a Sample?

It won't be available as a sample. We had to earn it to get it before June. Once they update P3 to include it - not done yet, I've been trying to enter one on a June catalog show - you'll be able to order it on a PERSONAL ORDER at your 20% discount.

Midseason products and HWC products have never been available to us at 50% off, just free or at our discounts. Only new season products have been available that way.

They just did a P3 update and the Cool & Serve is in there. I put in a personal order to see if it would take it and it does but it has to be dated June 1 or later for the price to show up so it looks like it can't be ordered until then.

Very Nice! Thanks for sharing

Just out of curiousity...would you be able to take the June 1st off and put the Item # on instead so they could be used as an insert for the ones that don't have it in the book yet. I tried editing one in publisher but everything else now comes out fuzzy. Thank you for the one you did though!

Thank you - just what I came for, just what I needed! :)

Related to Cool & Serve Tray Flyer: A Must-Have for Your Next Event!

1. What is a Cool & Serve Tray?

A Cool & Serve Tray is a versatile serving tray that is designed to keep your food cold for hours. It is perfect for outdoor events, picnics, and parties.

2. How does the Cool & Serve Tray work?

The Cool & Serve Tray has a built-in gel insert that can be frozen and then placed underneath the tray to keep your food chilled. The tray has a clear lid that helps to keep the cold air inside and prevent any spills or messes.

3. What are the benefits of using a Cool & Serve Tray?

Using a Cool & Serve Tray not only keeps your food cold, but it also saves you time and hassle. No need to constantly refill a traditional ice tray or worry about your food spoiling in the heat. Plus, the tray is lightweight and easy to transport, making it perfect for on-the-go events.

4. What types of food can I use with the Cool & Serve Tray?

The Cool & Serve Tray is great for any type of food that needs to be kept cold, such as fruits, vegetables, salads, and dips. It is also perfect for keeping cold cuts and cheeses fresh and ready to serve.

5. Is the Cool & Serve Tray easy to clean?

Yes, the Cool & Serve Tray is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The gel insert can also be hand washed and refrozen for future use. It is important to make sure the gel insert is completely dry before placing it back in the freezer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• aPamperedBride
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AbbyCookn4U
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • ejleinenbach