• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware Safety for Glass Cook Tops: Your Questions Answered

In summary, using Pampered Chef cookware on glass cook tops has several benefits. The cookware ensures even heat distribution, prevents hot spots that can damage the cook top, and has a non-stick surface for easy clean up without harsh chemicals. However, not all Pampered Chef cookware is safe for glass cook tops. It must be labeled as induction compatible with a flat bottom and magnetic properties. To prevent scratches, always lift and move the cookware instead of sliding it across the surface. High heat settings are not recommended and it is best to use medium to low heat. To clean the cookware, let it cool down before washing with warm soapy water and avoid using abrasive sponges or harsh chemicals. For tough residue,
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
I have a Sept Host who has a glass cook top. She wants to know if our cookware is safe? I'm 99% sure it is but she couldn't find any info in the catalog to say so.

I don't know what kind of 'safe' she is talking about, but I have a glass cooktop and only use our Executive and Stainless cookware and have never had any kind of problem.

I was just on CC & its says its fine for both(SS & EXE). But it also says read the manufacturers info before 1st use...HTH

My DD has had the 7-piece Executive set since February. She uses nothing else and has had no problem! She tells everyone to throw away whatever they have and buy PC!

The Product Guide says it is fine....

Thanks all... I did not have time last night to get on CC to check.

What are the benefits of using Pampered Chef cookware on glass cook tops?

Using Pampered Chef cookware on glass cook tops ensures even heat distribution, preventing hot spots that can cause damage to the cook top. The non-stick surface also allows for easy clean up without the use of harsh chemicals, keeping your glass cook top looking like new.

Can I use all types of Pampered Chef cookware on my glass cook top?

Pampered Chef cookware is safe to use on glass cook tops as long as it is labeled as induction compatible. This means the cookware has a flat bottom and magnetic properties, allowing it to work efficiently on glass cook tops.

How do I prevent scratches on my glass cook top when using Pampered Chef cookware?

To prevent scratches, always lift and move the cookware instead of sliding it across the glass cook top. Also, make sure to clean the bottom of the cookware before each use to remove any debris or residue that could potentially scratch the surface.

Is it safe to use high heat with my Pampered Chef cookware on a glass cook top?

It is not recommended to use high heat settings with Pampered Chef cookware on glass cook tops. This can cause the cookware to overheat and potentially damage the cook top. It is best to use medium to low heat settings for best results.

How do I clean my Pampered Chef cookware after using it on a glass cook top?

To clean your Pampered Chef cookware after using it on a glass cook top, let it cool down completely before washing it with warm soapy water. Avoid using abrasive sponges or harsh chemicals as they can damage the non-stick surface. For tough, stuck-on residue, soak the cookware in warm water before cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefani
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • crissy11
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • Bren706