• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Let's Get Creative: Ideas for Party Stick Uses

In summary, people seem to love the idea of cookware protectors, and many are planning to buy them in the future. Some are using them to protect their cookware, stoneware, or Trifle Bowl, while others are using them as decoration or to shade themselves from the sun.
wadesgirl
Gold Member
So after seeing the thread about the Party Sticks again, I thought I would post one to see what other ideas we can come up with for the cookware protectors. Of course cookware and the trifle bowl but what other things have you done with them or thought about?

I dont have any, and to be quite honest they just seem odd to me... I dont think I would actually use them and I think they look funky!!! In my opinion... :) I'm curious to see what everyone else thinks about them, I could possibly be swayed into getting some if there are lots of people liking them

Ohmigosh I just LOVE the cookware protectors! They are my favorite new product by far! I was always worried about my cookware getting scratched up because of the nonstick on the inside AND outside - I was always being so ultra-careful but now they are protected wonderfully!

As for other uses, I am planning to buy more of them to stack between my stoneware, especially the bakers that I don't use every day... like the pie plate and the mini baker and the deep dish baker. They are also great for putting between infrequently used but nice serving bowls... and also fine china that you want to protect well.... I'm thinking I'm going to be buying a ton of these in the future. =)

I love the protectors and am going to buy more myself...for all the reasons Jen mentions above. I already have some pre-orders for them.
leggy

I don't have any unique ideas for them but I love them!

I used to have towels between some of my cookware but now I use these, they are great! Stoneware is a good idea too but I don't stack mine, they are stored in racks in one of my cupboards.

Cookware
Simple Additions
Stoneware
China (not the country)
Trifle Bowl
packing for shows - keep things from getting scratched like the new metal sheet pans

I love them! I just wish they weren't pink!!! LOL

Ways to use these little "flowers":

If you take more than one piece of cookware to your shows.

If you take more than one piece of stacking stoneware to your shows.

To protect your pedestal in your Trifle bowl. (Voice of experience)

Wrap around your Caddy & Plates B4 putting in TTA bag - No more clanking of plates...

Use as decoration on an outdoor table - flower? Place your bowls on top of them...

Place 6 small PC items on each petal on your fair or booth table and have the PC logo in the center. Great Display!!

Use for shade (hat) if you happen to get stuck outside at a fair/booth event - LOL!!!:p

I am fortunate enough to have a pot rack - so I do not need to use them at home - but they will make great "cushion" for my stones as I transport them...

I have always used the drawer liner rolls that you get at WalMart between my cookware...the puffy kind. Works great and very affordable.

Kristina21 said:
I love them! I just wish they weren't pink!!! LOL

Pink? Mine are cranberry. Maybe they look pink to you in the catalog?

I can't wait to order more - I'm using them as people mentioned above - to put between cookware, stoneware, Trifle Bowl, SA big pieces, and to put between items in my kit. I think I'm going to sell a bunch of these! I need to get on the phone and call anyone who ordered cookware from me in the past and see how many they need!

Shawnna said:
I have always used the drawer liner rolls that you get at WalMart between my cookware...the puffy kind. Works great and very affordable.

I have used the same ones Shawna - you are right - they do work perfectly - We were just trying to come up with ideas on how to use the Pot Protectors - in case you earned them or were anticipating purchasing them. If we have them ~ we may as well try to sell them...;) I have had a great response to them so far...

AND - mine are Cranberry not Pink???

Colleen and I were playing with these in the product room at Leadership, and she's going to use one as her disclaimer at shows. You know, the asterisk. And then rattle off a real-sounding disclaimer about, "Not responsible for you not having fun at my show. All jokes are borrowed. Please keep hands in the car at all times." :D A cluster-mate of mine also noticed that you can creatively fold in most of the petals and make it look like it's flipping someone off. (Please "read" your crowd before you do that one.)

I love these and got a great response last night when I showed one while unpacking my Trifle Bowl.

PCGINA said:
Wrap around your Caddy & Plates B4 putting in TTA bag - No more clanking of plates...
I did this to take it to a bridal show last week (I used the large one) and it was perfect! No extra stuffing needed!!

Mine are already in use at home...guess I have to buy more for shows!!

LOVE THEM!

love themI too wasn't crazy about the idea of them when I first saw them at Leadership, but I LOVE THESE!! I want at least 2 more sets, but probably more. I use them for all of the reasons already mentioned. I especially like the asterisk idea and the flower display at a fair! My son walked around with them for days before I put them in use babbling (he's 18 months) "fwower, fwower". One use I got from someone else is to use them to put your stone on if you have to put it on a table or something like that, especially if you are making something that would require you to turn the stone as you work on the recipe (like fluting a crust or something like that), to protect the table. Of course, make sure you let everyone know they are not heat safe. They are nice for serving cooler things on though, to save the table.
Jane :)

What about for jewelery when travelling? You could put a chain / strand on one, fold it over. Then on the next & so on. maybe? I should at least get points for creativity :)

peichef said:
What about for jewelery when travelling? You could put a chain / strand on one, fold it over. Then on the next & so on. maybe? I should at least get points for creativity :)
Absolutely! :p

I do think that idea would work!

1. What are some creative ideas for using party sticks?

There are endless possibilities for using party sticks! Some popular ideas include using them as skewers for fruit or cheese, using them as stirrers for cocktails, or using them as markers for labeling food dishes at a party.

2. Can party sticks be used in the oven or on a grill?

No, party sticks are not designed to be used in the oven or on a grill. They are made of bamboo and can easily catch fire or break under high heat. Stick to using them for cold or room temperature foods.

3. Are party sticks reusable?

No, party sticks are meant for one-time use only. They are not dishwasher safe and may become damaged if washed. However, they are biodegradable and can be composted after use.

4. How many party sticks come in a pack?

The number of party sticks in a pack can vary depending on the size and brand. Typically, packs come with 50 to 100 sticks, but some may come with more or less. Be sure to check the packaging before purchasing.

5. Can party sticks be customized for a specific event or theme?

Yes, party sticks can be easily customized for a specific event or theme. You can add labels, ribbons, or other decorations to match the theme of your party. You can also purchase party sticks with pre-designed patterns or colors to fit a specific theme.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Flamingo
  • nancyk325
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • janezapchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies