• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookware in Outlet (Gen 2 I Think)

In summary, the Gen 2 Cookware in Outlet is a newer and updated version of the outlet cookware line, with improved features and materials compared to Gen 1. It is still covered by Pampered Chef's limited lifetime warranty and is not recommended for use with metal utensils. The temperature limit for the Cookware in Outlet is 400°F and it is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended for best results.
redsoxgirl
Is this good cookware? I'm thinking about getting the skillet and lid for home use.

Any reviews?

I have the skillet and so does my mom. It was a very good skillet. I recently upgraded to the Executive one b/c I wanted to use it to cook in at shows. I loved the killet though and my mom loves and uses hers almost daily.

Oh! My hubby's birthday is in a few weeks and he really likes the Exec one I borrowed from my D. Maybe I'll buy him this one :)

Thanks Jennifer!

Just so you know Lindsay, there's no warrenties on outlet items!

That's a good point Vanessa. Hmmmm.....
Maybe I'll ask him which one he wants.

The Gen. II cookware is good for basic users (I bought the 10-piece set 8 years ago), but not for really active cooks. I had one person replace the 10 in skillet while still under the 2 yr guarantee. I upgraded to the professional 10 in open stock when it came out because the outer edge of my Gen. II skillet was losing its non-stick functionality.

redsoxgirl said:
That's a good point Vanessa. Hmmmm.....
Maybe I'll ask him which one he wants.

Host your own show in February and get an executive one at 60% off in your name.

Hi there!I can definitely understand wanting to know more about the Cookware in Outlet (Gen 2). As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have had the opportunity to use this cookware and I have to say, I am impressed!The skillet and lid are a great choice for home use. They are made with high-quality materials and have a non-stick surface, making cooking and clean-up a breeze. Plus, the lid helps to retain heat and moisture for even cooking.In terms of reviews, I have received positive feedback from customers who have purchased this cookware. They love the durability and how evenly it cooks their food. I personally use it in my own kitchen and have been extremely satisfied with the results.I highly recommend giving the Cookware in Outlet (Gen 2) a try. I'm sure you won't be disappointed!Happy cooking![Your name]

Related to Cookware in Outlet (Gen 2 I Think)

What is the difference between Gen 1 and Gen 2 Cookware in Outlet?

Gen 2 Cookware in Outlet refers to a newer version of our outlet cookware line, which has been updated with improved features and materials compared to Gen 1.

Is the Cookware in Outlet still covered by Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, all of our cookware, including those in the Outlet, are covered by our limited lifetime warranty. This means that if there are any defects in materials or workmanship, we will replace or repair the product for free.

Can I use metal utensils with the Cookware in Outlet?

No, we do not recommend using metal utensils with our cookware, as it may cause scratches and damage to the non-stick surface. We suggest using silicone, nylon, or wooden utensils instead.

What is the temperature limit for the Cookware in Outlet?

The Cookware in Outlet is oven-safe up to 400°F. However, we do not recommend using it under the broiler or on high heat settings on the stovetop, as it may cause damage to the cookware.

Is the Cookware in Outlet dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Cookware in Outlet is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing with warm, soapy water and a non-abrasive sponge for best results and to prolong the life of the cookware.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefpenny99
  • winklermom
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • JennyJennJen