• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Up Business: Recipe Card Business Cards!

In summary, the purpose of "Cooking Up Business: Recipe Card Business Cards!" is to provide a unique and creative way for individuals in the cooking and food industry to promote their business. These recipe card business cards serve as both a business card and a recipe card, making them a memorable and useful tool for networking and marketing. To order "Cooking Up Business: Recipe Card Business Cards!", you can visit the Pampered Chef website or contact a Pampered Chef consultant. These business cards can be customized to fit your personal brand, with a variety of designs and the option to add your own logo or business information. The standard turnaround time for "Cooking Up Business: Recipe Card Business Cards!" is 3-5 business days, but
pampered1224
Silver Member
I pulled out a ton of recipe cards and will be using these as business cards.
I have two labels, one is obviously for my contact info, the other is the advertisement! Please feel free to use it, if you wish. You will need MicroSoft Publisher to edit it or just use the idea from the .pdf to create your own.

Attachments

• join us.pub
    391 KB · Views: 390
  • join us.pdf
    67 KB · Views: 490
I am using recipe cards also for a host benefit demo at shows and plan to hand them out with labels on them at a vendor event this coming weekend! The labels you made are great! Thanks for sharing them!

I print directly onto the recipe cards on my laser printer (tried with the inject but they smudged) - Linda Child posted templates a while back but I can post them if anyone needs.

Carolyn, would you mind posting the file? I'd love to try it on the bunches of recipes cards that I have!

Hi there! That's a great idea to use recipe cards as business cards. Not only will it showcase your cooking skills, but it's also a unique way to promote your business. Thank you for sharing your labels, I will definitely use them as inspiration for my own business cards. Have a successful and delicious day!

What is the purpose of "Cooking Up Business: Recipe Card Business Cards!"?

The purpose of "Cooking Up Business: Recipe Card Business Cards!" is to provide a unique and creative way for individuals in the cooking and food industry to promote their business. These recipe card business cards serve as both a business card and a recipe card, making them a memorable and useful tool for networking and marketing.

How do I order "Cooking Up Business: Recipe Card Business Cards!"?

To order "Cooking Up Business: Recipe Card Business Cards!", you can visit the Pampered Chef website and select the desired design and quantity. You can also contact a Pampered Chef consultant to assist you with placing an order.

Can I customize the design of my "Cooking Up Business: Recipe Card Business Cards!"?

Yes, you can customize the design of your "Cooking Up Business: Recipe Card Business Cards!" to fit your personal brand. You can choose from a variety of designs and layouts, and even add your own logo or business information.

What is the turnaround time for "Cooking Up Business: Recipe Card Business Cards!"?

The standard turnaround time for "Cooking Up Business: Recipe Card Business Cards!" is 3-5 business days. However, if you need your order expedited, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant for rush options.

Are "Cooking Up Business: Recipe Card Business Cards!" only for individuals in the food industry?

No, "Cooking Up Business: Recipe Card Business Cards!" can be used by anyone who wants to promote their business or personal brand in a unique and creative way. They are especially popular among chefs, caterers, and food bloggers, but can be utilized by any business or individual in the cooking and food industry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ILOUANGOUDOM
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
janel kelly
  • Bren706
  • Pampered Chef Facebook Marketing
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • NooraK