• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Show Jitters: A Reflection on Doris, Marla, and Jean

In summary, "Please Send Thoughts...." is a line of thoughtful gifts and care packages that can be customized for any occasion. The gifts are curated with high-quality and useful products and can be personalized with a message or specific products. Delivery time may vary, but most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days. Currently, international shipping is not available, but the gifts are suitable for a variety of occasions and can offer comfort during difficult times.
ljeffries
Of Doris and Marla and Jean - oh my!:sing:

I have a cooking show in an hour and a half and am just not wanting to go!!:eek:
I am sure it will be fine once I get there.:)
Ever have those days?:confused:

Yep, have them every now and then - esp. last Sat. (I should have listened to my gut on that one!). I hope it goes well - normally, when I'm "dreading" the show, it pleasantly surprises me and turns out great - I hope that happens for you, too! :)

Yes, I definitely have those days! It can be tough to find the motivation to do something when you're just not feeling it. But I'm sure once you get to your cooking show, you'll have a great time and everything will fall into place. Just take a deep breath, remind yourself why you love cooking, and go for it! You got this! :)

What is "Please Send Thoughts...."?

"Please Send Thoughts...." is a line of thoughtful gifts and care packages designed for any occasion. These gifts are curated with high-quality and useful products to bring joy and comfort to the recipient.

Can I customize the gifts in "Please Send Thoughts...."?

Yes, you can customize the gifts in "Please Send Thoughts...." by adding a personal message or choosing specific products to include in the care package. You can also choose from pre-made gift sets or create your own.

How long does it take for "Please Send Thoughts...." to deliver?

The delivery time for "Please Send Thoughts...." may vary depending on your location and the shipping method chosen. However, most orders are delivered within 5-7 business days.

Do you offer international shipping for "Please Send Thoughts...."?

At this time, "Please Send Thoughts...." only offers shipping within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

What occasions are "Please Send Thoughts...." gifts suitable for?

"Please Send Thoughts...." gifts are suitable for a wide range of occasions, including birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, new home celebrations, and more. They are also a great way to show someone you care and are thinking of them during difficult times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
krzymomof4
Replies
Views
peichef
  • Chef Becca
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U