• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cooking Dilemma: What to Make for My Big Monday Night Show!

In summary, this person is having a big show on Monday night and they are having trouble deciding what to make. They are thinking about making 2 recipes at home and then demoing one there. They are thinking of bringing a chocolate trifle and a dersert. They have all the ingredients for the show already, and they didn't spend that much money because they brought the chillzanne rectangle server.
jodistrauss
I have a big show on Monday night that I am doing as a "free cooking show". Here's my dilemma: :eek: What do I make??

I have the new products and some of the SA line so I am great shape display wise. But what do I put IN them??:confused:

I am thinking of making 2 recipes at home to take over and then demo-ing 1 recipe there. The show is at 7PM.

I would make a salad,their are lots of yummie choices in the new seasons best catalog, my personal fave is the colossal chopped salad,if you have the large round stone make a ring... those are always a hit! and a I would make a dersert that I would bring.. if you have the trifel bowl.... make the black forest trifel... talk about yummie!!

SA small bowls are great for putting dips or dressings in.

...or you can have toppings like nuts, cherries or chocolate chips in them for a trifle...

I have a decent size show next week, and the host is LOVING my recipes! I am bringing a chocolate trifle, already made.... and demo'ing the aloha pizza!

janetupnorth said:
...or you can have toppings like nuts, cherries or chocolate chips in them for a trifle...
I love that idea!! Next question, so that you aren't wasting a whole bowl full to toppings...how full would you fill each one? I wouldn't want to look cheap...

Quick, easy, make-ahead, easy-to-transport: veggie tray in the Chillzanne Rectangular Server. Use the Dill Mix recipe for dill dip. Cut the some of the veggies with the crinkle cutter (crinkled veggies hold more dip & look adorable). It's also a great alternative for anyone watching their calories.

Don't forget to tell them that the same piece holds 2 dozen deviled eggs!

guests do the workI had a show about 6 months ago that had 30 people at it. It was at a church because there were so many people and I had everyone split up into 4 groups and each group did the recipe themselves and then after it was over I had each person tell me what their favorite tool was and why.

Everyone had a good time, I heard a couple people say "i've never been to a party like this before" Sales were close to $1500. and I got 1 or 2 bookings.

I made:
Confetti Pasta Salad
molten Lava Cake
Chicken Club Squares
and
Taffy Apple Pizza

If I only had on tool that two groups needed i had them find it at another table. Got everyone talking about the tools.

Easy money, I didn't really have to do anything. :)

i also purchased all the ingredients for the show. Didn't really cost that much, considering the size of the show and the commission.

photochef said:
I had a show about 6 months ago that had 30 people at it. It was at a church because there were so many people and I had everyone split up into 4 groups and each group did the recipe themselves and then after it was over I had each person tell me what their favorite tool was and why.

Everyone had a good time, I heard a couple people say "i've never been to a party like this before" Sales were close to $1500. and I got 1 or 2 bookings.

I made:
Confetti Pasta Salad
molten Lava Cake
Chicken Club Squares
and
Taffy Apple Pizza

If I only had on tool that two groups needed i had them find it at another table. Got everyone talking about the tools.

Easy money, I didn't really have to do anything. :)

i also purchased all the ingredients for the show. Didn't really cost that much, considering the size of the show and the commission.

That is a great idea! Did you talk about the products still or just let people sell them to each other?

Bumping this up.....any more ideas??

Definately bring the chillzanne rectangle server. Rae brought up a good point of letting people know that one side holds devilled eggs--Easter is coming and lots of people would love that for their devilled eggs.

Related to Cooking Dilemma: What to Make for My Big Monday Night Show!

1. What are some easy and impressive recipes to make for a big Monday night show?

Some easy and impressive recipes that are perfect for a big Monday night show include slow cooker beef stroganoff, baked chicken parmesan, and cheesy bacon ranch potatoes. These dishes are delicious, easy to make, and will impress your guests.

2. Can you suggest any vegetarian options for a Monday night show?

Absolutely! For vegetarian options, you could make a veggie lasagna, roasted vegetable quinoa salad, or a hearty vegetable and bean chili. These dishes are packed with flavor and are sure to satisfy your vegetarian guests.

3. I have guests with gluten allergies, what can I make for them?

For guests with gluten allergies, you can make a delicious gluten-free lasagna using gluten-free noodles, a quinoa and black bean salad, or a veggie stir-fry with rice. These dishes are gluten-free and still full of flavor.

4. I'm on a budget, what are some affordable options for a Monday night show?

For budget-friendly options, you can make a hearty chicken and vegetable soup, a creamy tuna casserole, or a simple spaghetti and meatballs dish. These meals are affordable, tasty, and perfect for feeding a crowd.

5. Any suggestions for healthy options to serve at a Monday night show?

If you're looking for healthy options, you could make a quinoa and black bean salad, grilled salmon with roasted vegetables, or a tofu and vegetable stir-fry. These dishes are packed with nutrients and are sure to please health-conscious guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrslulu2012
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jenniferp417
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Rebeccascabinet
  • smartcookie