• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cookies for the I.c. Sandwich Maker?

In summary, to make cookies in the I.C. sandwich maker, preheat the appliance and place small balls of cookie dough onto the plates. Cook for 5-7 minutes until desired crispiness. Any type of cookie dough can be used, but cooking time may vary. Up to 4 cookies can be made at a time. The cooking time is typically 5-7 minutes and the appliance is easy to clean with non-stick plates.
avyd reader
Does anyone know of a brand of store-bought cookies that are large enough to fill the ice cream sandwich maker or do I have to make them from scratch?

I heard that the Archway cookies fit just right in them and if you are making them homemade then use the med. scoop.

The deli cookies at our local Kroger store fit great.

I like the pillsbury cookie dough for the icsm. I get the big cookie pack that only comes in a dozen individual cookie doughs. To me they fit perfect.

I use the cookies from Sam's.

Pepridge Farms soft bake work well, buy them at walmart they are cheaper. However you only get 4 sandwichs to a package.:)

Thanks so much for all of the help! I bought really expensive cookies today, but the cookies weren't large - just the package!:( I was disappointed about it, but I knew you guys would have the answer. Thanks again!

I use the Pepperidge Farm Soft Batch cookies as well. For me soft cookies and hard ice cream work best. I put in 1 cookie, big scoop of ice cream then the other cookie and press it down a bit, flip it over on a bar board then smoosh it with the plunger, I think a hard cookie would probably crack if you did it this way. I also cut them in half using the crinkle cutter.

I didn't see this thread until after I went out and bought the "break-apart" cookie dough from Pillsbury. The regular size is way to small. I have a Kids party Saturday and I offered to bring the cookies for the ice cream sandwiches. I'm so glad you all started this thread! Off to the store again!! :D

1. How do I use the I.C. sandwich maker to make cookies?

To make cookies in the I.C. sandwich maker, preheat the appliance according to the instructions. Then, use your favorite cookie dough to form small balls and place them onto the preheated plates. Close the lid and let the cookies cook for 5-7 minutes, or until they reach your desired level of crispiness.

2. Can I use any type of cookie dough in the I.C. sandwich maker?

Yes, you can use any type of cookie dough in the I.C. sandwich maker. However, keep in mind that the cooking time may vary depending on the thickness and ingredients of the dough.

3. Can I make more than one cookie at a time in the I.C. sandwich maker?

Yes, you can make up to 4 cookies at a time in the I.C. sandwich maker. Just make sure to evenly distribute the dough balls onto the plates to ensure even cooking.

4. How long does it take to cook cookies in the I.C. sandwich maker?

The cooking time for cookies in the I.C. sandwich maker is typically 5-7 minutes. However, it may vary depending on the type of cookie dough and your desired level of crispiness.

5. Is the I.C. sandwich maker easy to clean?

Yes, the I.C. sandwich maker is easy to clean. The non-stick plates can be easily wiped down with a damp cloth after use. Make sure to let the appliance cool down before cleaning.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies