• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Any Cookie Making Tips for a Cookie Exchange Party?

In summary, to make cookies softer, use a higher ratio of brown sugar to white sugar, add honey or molasses, or slightly underbake them. To prevent cookies from spreading too much, chill the dough, or use cold, cubed butter. Cookie dough can also be frozen for later use. Some creative flavor combinations for cookies include chocolate and peanut butter, lemon and blueberry, and salted caramel and dark chocolate. To make cookies look more professional, use a cookie scoop and piping bag, and add decorative toppings.
sarahsellcm
Silver Member
Does anyone have any tips on cookies (any kind)? I am doing a cookie exchange party on Dec. 8th and I want to share some tips on making cookies. Thanks!

Sarah

PM me your email address and I'll send you an amazing email I received full of every cookie recipe ever...

daniellemorgan I would love that email also. I am doing a cookie show tomorrow and one next weekend. I am excited except we have a big snow storm coming in and we don't usually get much snow here so I am afraid we won't have many people. Thanks
[email protected]

Cookie TipsI did this several years ago - good luck; God Bless You!

-praying for Paige and her family-

Attachments

• Cookie Baking Tips.doc
    83 KB · Views: 302
Thanks Scott! Those are great!

Scott all I have to say is.....

Holy cow! That is the bomb!

Thank you sooooooooo much for sharing your tips!:thumbup: :thumbup:

http://www.forumup.com/images/smiles/slider_thankyou.gif

Those are GREAT tips! Thanks Scott!

Thanks - don't forget to adjust the kit cost in your file...

A Big Thank you!Thank you everyone for sharing this info. I appreciate very much!
Sarah

1. How can I make my cookies softer?

One tip is to use a higher ratio of brown sugar to white sugar in your recipe. Brown sugar contains more moisture which can result in a softer cookie. You can also try adding a tablespoon of honey or molasses to your dough. Another trick is to slightly underbake your cookies, as they will continue to set and firm up as they cool.

2. How can I prevent my cookies from spreading too much?

One reason for cookies spreading too much is if the dough is too warm. You can try chilling your dough in the fridge for 30 minutes before baking to prevent this. Another method is to use cold, cubed butter instead of softened butter in your recipe. This will help the cookies hold their shape better while baking.

3. Can I freeze cookie dough?

Yes, you can freeze cookie dough for later use. Simply shape the dough into balls or logs and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Freeze until solid, then transfer to a freezer-safe bag or container. When you're ready to bake, simply place the frozen dough on a baking sheet and add a few extra minutes to the baking time.

4. What are some creative cookie flavor combinations?

There are endless possibilities for unique and delicious cookie flavors! Some popular combinations include chocolate and peanut butter, lemon and blueberry, and salted caramel and dark chocolate. You can also experiment with different types of nuts, dried fruits, and spices to create your own unique flavor combinations.

5. How can I make my cookies look more professional?

One easy way to give your cookies a professional look is to use a cookie scoop to portion out the dough. This will help ensure that all the cookies are the same size and shape. You can also use a piping bag to create intricate designs with icing or melted chocolate. And don't forget to add some decorative sprinkles or toppings for an extra special touch!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Angel
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LeahMae
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
aimeers
Replies