• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Cookie Press Training: Tips and Techniques for Success

In summary, a cookie press is a kitchen tool used for creating pressed or spritz cookies by pressing dough through a shaped disc onto a baking sheet. To assemble, clean and dry all parts, insert the desired disc, and twist the handle to dispense dough. Firm dough works best, and cleaning involves disassembling and washing all parts. The cookie press can also be used for other treats, such as churros or cheese straws, as long as the dough is firm enough.
DebPC
Staff member
Is anyone doing this at your meetings or elsewhere? After our last cookie press (we didn't get along) I don't know whether i can promote this one big time or not.

This one is like the one my great grandmother had except hers was metal. I think it will work much better than the last one. I must say that it was the only product that I hated to have to show! Haven't used this one yet, but I bet it is better. Can't be worse, can it?!?!?!

Hubb y& I tried the new CP...we don't have a very good relationship (me & the CP, not me and Hubby)

I've tried the new one and it was ok. I had few problems with the last one. Sometimes it didn't seem like the dough was coming off well with this one. I think I only tried 3 discs. We're going to be practicing with it at new consultant training next week.

Hello there! I completely understand your hesitation when it comes to promoting the cookie press. As a pampered chef consultant, I have had the opportunity to use the cookie press at our meetings and I have also seen it in action at other events. I can assure you that with the right training and techniques, the cookie press can be a game changer in the kitchen. I would be more than happy to share some tips and techniques with you to help you feel more confident in promoting the product. Don't let one bad experience hold you back from showcasing this amazing tool to your customers. Trust me, once they see the delicious and perfectly shaped cookies that can be made with the cookie press, they will be hooked! Let me know if you would like to discuss further. Best of luck!

Related to Cookie Press Training: Tips and Techniques for Success

1. What is a cookie press and how does it work?

A cookie press is a kitchen tool used for making pressed or spritz cookies. It works by pressing dough through a shaped disc onto a baking sheet, creating uniform and decorative cookies.

2. How do I assemble my new cookie press?

To assemble your cookie press, first make sure all parts are clean and dry. Then, insert the desired disc into the bottom of the press and screw on the top piece. Place the dough into the press and twist the handle to dispense the dough and create cookies.

3. What types of dough can I use with my cookie press?

You can use any dough that has a firm consistency, such as spritz cookie dough, shortbread dough, or sugar cookie dough. Avoid using dough that is too sticky or soft, as it may not hold its shape when pressed.

4. How do I clean my cookie press?

To clean your cookie press, disassemble all parts and wash them in warm, soapy water. Use a small brush or toothpick to remove any dough stuck in the crevices. Dry all parts thoroughly before storing.

5. Can I use my cookie press for anything other than cookies?

Yes, you can use your cookie press to make other types of treats, such as churros, cheese straws, or even mashed potatoes. Just make sure the dough is firm enough to hold its shape when pressed through the disc.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • DebPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • hannahshoping
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies