• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Convert Publisher Flyer to Word: Karlene's Request

In summary, Karlene said that the coordinator can open the flyer if they save it as a graphic file and then import it into word.
kreaser
Gold Member
Can someone so kindly convert this flyer of mine into word? I love working in Publisher but I Have to send it out in word.
thanks so much in advance
karlene

Attachments

• olmsted falls fundraiser.pub
    44 KB · Views: 310
Sorry, but I have a diff. version of Publisher than you, so I couldn't open it.

c00p said:
Sorry, but I have a diff. version of Publisher than you, so I couldn't open it.

If she saves it as an earlier version you should be able to open it. :0

tara
thanks for your help. I have publisher on my computer and I designed this fundraiser flyer in publisher. I have to send it via email to the coordinator (I can print it fine from my own computer, but she doesn't have publisher) Plus, I think they want to be able to send this out via email to other people as well as making copies to give to people. Would the coord. have to download that program? I just dont want to add anything else to my computer if I dont need it.
thanks in advance
karlene

I just copy and paste the whole document into word. Have you tried that yet? It works best if you first group EVERYTHING together. Sometimes the borders (on text boxes etc) don't quite come out, but it's usually good enough...

It's not perfect but here it is....

Attachments

• Publication1.doc
    210.5 KB · Views: 285
No - they do not have to download the program. When you use this program it allows you to save it as a .pdf file that can be read by the Adobe Reader, most everyone has that. It also keeps all the formats from Publisher or Word or whatever program you are using.

It's the same concept as scanning a document but you use your printer functions. Nothing prints from your printer, you just use those settings to save it as a .pdf

I am trying to explain and not doing a very good job. Sorry-

Feel free to call me with questions - 541-653-8328 or 541-654-1203

You can save it as a graphic program (.jpg, .gif or .png) and then import the picture into a word document... it can't be edited, but they will be able to open it and it will keep the same layout. Just make sure to save the graphic in the highest resolution.

1. Can I convert a Publisher flyer to Word?

Yes, you can easily convert a Publisher flyer to Word using the "Save As" feature in Publisher. This will allow you to save the flyer as a Word document and make any necessary edits.

2. Will the formatting be preserved when converting from Publisher to Word?

While most of the formatting will be preserved, there may be some minor differences due to the different programs. It's always a good idea to double check the formatting after the conversion.

3. Do I need any special software to convert Publisher to Word?

No, both Publisher and Word are part of the Microsoft Office Suite, so there is no need for any additional software to convert between the two programs.

4. How do I convert a Publisher flyer to Word on a Mac?

The process for converting a Publisher flyer to Word on a Mac is similar to that on a PC. Simply go to the "File" menu and select "Save As." From there, you can choose to save the file as a Word document.

5. Are there any limitations when converting from Publisher to Word?

While most of the content and formatting will transfer over, there may be some limitations with more complex designs or graphics. It's always best to preview the converted document and make any necessary adjustments before finalizing the conversion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• karlene
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • SusanBP0129
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Mwalker
Replies