1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Contacts in website question

1. byrd1956

byrd1956 Senior Member Gold Member

In our contacts under contact information I understand that "Privacy Requested: No" means that the contact has not asked for a privacy request. What does "Subscribed: No" mean? I have looked at people that I know have an account due to ordering and those that are just in my contacts due to meeting at events. Is there a way to look for a list of those contacts that say 'subscribed: yes'?
    I tried to find this on the website but no luck or else I was not looking in the right place.

Attached Files:

Jan 2, 2016
  2. Tenille V.

Tenille V. Member

I thought the subscribed: no means they declined your newsletter subscription. But I could be wrong.

Jan 5, 2016
  3. byrd1956

It is kind of weird because even some that I know they are getting it there is a no after subscribed.

Jan 5, 2016
  4. Tenille V.

Tenille V. Member

Might want to contact HO tech to see if they can figure out what's going on. Hopefully, they can help!

Jan 5, 2016
  5. byrd1956

Well, I never heard back from HO on my question and I didn't find it in my junk mail. I'll eventually have to try again. Meanwhile I have another question. When I am adding a guest and search their name. Often a message will come up saying a contact with the same e-mail has been found. This happened today and the e-mail was the guest's name @mytpc.com. This guest's name is not in my contacts, so is the search finding someone within the whole PC database with that e-mail? I was worried that was the case so I didn't want to say yes it was the correct guest. Since my host would not give any contact info on several of her guests I ended up making the e-mail as the guest's name friend of the name of the host@mytpc.com. This made for a long 'e-mail address'. Does anyone know this answer?

Jan 17, 2016
  6. raebates

raebates Legend Member Staff Member

The "Subscribed: No" simply means they aren't subscribed to your newsletter.

Jan 25, 2016
  7. byrd1956

Thank you.

Jan 25, 2016
  8. Yes, the search does look through the entire PC database. I had a past consultant order from me and when it searched her email address it pulled up her old mailing address on file with HO.

Jan 27, 2016
Have something to add?