• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Stoneware Promotion ?

In summary, the current promotion for Pampered Chef consultants is a discount on select stoneware products, including the Deep Covered Baker and Pizza Stone. The promotion typically runs for 2-3 weeks and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. It is only available to active consultants, but anyone can sign up and take advantage of the promotion. There is no limit to the number of stoneware items that can be purchased during the promotion.
pkd09
Silver Member
Are the only stones counted for this promotion the ones in the picture? The round stones or bar pans are not shown and I sold quite a few of them at a show last night.

All Stoneware counts:D New Traditions and Classic, even if the host gets it at half price, free, or at discount. All stoneware that is submitted by you will count for you!

It's great that all of our stoneware counts for this promotion! I sure hope I get lots sold this month.

Related to Consultant Stoneware Promotion ?

1. What is the current Consultant Stoneware promotion?

The current promotion for Pampered Chef consultants is a discount on select stoneware products. Consultants can save up to 50% on stoneware items, including our popular Deep Covered Baker and Pizza Stone.

2. How long does the Consultant Stoneware promotion last?

The promotion typically runs for a limited time, usually around 2-3 weeks. Specific dates will be announced through our consultant newsletter and social media channels.

3. Can I combine the Consultant Stoneware promotion with other offers?

Unfortunately, the Stoneware promotion cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. However, you can still earn commission on stoneware items sold during the promotion.

4. Do I have to be a consultant to take advantage of the Stoneware promotion?

Yes, the Consultant Stoneware promotion is only available to active Pampered Chef consultants. However, if you are interested in becoming a consultant, you can sign up and take advantage of the promotion right away.

5. Can I purchase more than one of the same stoneware item during the promotion?

Yes, there is no limit to the number of stoneware items you can purchase during the promotion. Stock up on your favorites or try out new stoneware products at a discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ChefZee