• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Planner- Am I the Only One Who Didn't Get Mine Yet?

In summary, all of the people participating in the conversation seem to be eagerly awaiting their planners. However, it seems like there is a delay for some of the participants.
susan g
It seems like all of you have your planners already. I know HO said it can take up to 20 days to get it but I'm ready for it now!! I will call after the 20 days but I'm just wondering if I'm the only 1 still waiting.

I just got mine on Saturday. Hopefully yours comes soon.

nah, I'm still waiting.........

Finally received mine today....mailman curled it into a small "tube" to stick it in the box....now it has an ugly folded crease down the middle!!:mad:

Still waiting for mine! I think that I am building it up to be a great big golden calendar because I have been waiting so long!!:D

I got mine the monday after thanksgiving i would be calling home office and tell them you didn't yours.

Not sure if any one in Canada has got a planner yet, but I have not received mine yet.
Cathy

i just got mine last week...thursday i think

I'm still waiting, but once we moved to VA it seems to take quite a bit longer for my PC mail...you'd think since I was closer it would be faster (not to mention a suburb of DC)...My consultant newsletter maybe arrives mid-month now. Oh well.

I just got mine on 12/8 Saturday. Hopefully yours comes soon!

Still no planner here in PEI, Canada! :cry:

Still waiting for mine in the Philly, PA suburbs - what the heck?! :grumpy:

Excellent news, I got mine today!! Now to fill it up!:D

I'm still waiting on mine too...

I forgot all about it

I am geting on the phone right now and check to see where mine is

~

Still waiting in NY.

I just received mine yesterday at an APO address.

I finally got it today!! Good luck to everyone still waiting-I hope you get yours soon. Thanks for the feedback everyone.

Don't have mine yet as well.

got it today!!

Nope...I'm in frickin Central IL and I still don't have mine. I contacted HO and they are sending out another one, but that was a week ago. I think the mailman is stealing mine.

My planner arrived yesterday, envelope torn by the spiral binding but otherwise in good shape.

I'm in the San Fernando Valley/Los Angeles.

Are these ones were supposed to buy, or are they just automatically sent out?

^^Automatically sent out, I can't believe some of you are being made to wait this long!:eek: :grumpy:

Last edited:
I still don't have one! I guess I had better call home office...

I'm so excited!! :D I got my planner today! I LOVE it!!! :love: :love:

Love the monthly pages and the checkboxes for the 3 contacts a day. The cover's great too!

Here's to a GREAT 2008!! :thumbup:

Still waiting on mine... :(

Still waiting in NY! :(

Do you have to be active to receive your 2008 planner?

1. Why haven't I received my Consultant Planner yet?

The Consultant Planner is typically shipped within 20 days from the date of your order. If it has been longer than 20 days, please contact HO for assistance.

2. When can I expect to receive my Consultant Planner?

The Consultant Planner is shipped within 20 days from the date of your order. If it has been longer than 20 days, please contact HO for assistance.

3. Is everyone else receiving their Consultant Planners already?

The shipping time for the Consultant Planner can vary for each individual. Some may receive it earlier than others. If it has been longer than 20 days, please contact HO for assistance.

4. Can I track my Consultant Planner shipment?

Unfortunately, tracking information is not available for the Consultant Planner shipments. If it has been longer than 20 days, please contact HO for assistance.

5. What should I do if I still haven't received my Consultant Planner after 20 days?

If it has been longer than 20 days and you have not received your Consultant Planner, please contact HO for assistance. They will be able to provide an update on the status of your shipment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
trps
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies