• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Newsletter Designers

In summary, the expert recommends using a PC consultant to design their newsletters. The newsletter is called "Whats Cookin" and is filled with special offers and updates.
bsaxman
Silver Member
I would love to take the time to design my newsletter every month but I dont don't have it to give! I'm wondering whats out there for us to use--- I've heard of a few companies that design consultant newsletters, but which do you use and why??? Thanks :chef:

Brandi

i just emailed them to get a sample, and I'm gonna check it out. how easy is it to change or edit what they send you???

bsaxman said:
i just emailed them to get a sample, and I'm gonna check it out. how easy is it to change or edit what they send you???

SUPER easy! Do you want me to email you mine that I just sent for Dec?

Thanks! I love it and get good feedback from it. What I really LOVE is taht it would take me FOREVER to do myself!

quiverfull7 said:
Thanks! I love it and get good feedback from it. What I really LOVE is taht it would take me FOREVER to do myself!
So how much is it? You can email from their site?

I just sent you an email. You can do postcards, emails... etc. It's very much like Constant Contact. I decided to use them since I was already using the newsletter from Mike.

Diane - I have used Constant Contact in the past and it did take a long time to set up. I just requested a sample from Mike and viewed it. Very nice. But how does it actually work? He does it all? I don't do anything? Would I be able to see your PC Dec. newsletter he designed? Also, If I signed up would both of our Dec. newsletters look alike? thanks

send me a PM or email and I'll email you my Dec. one. Yes... they look the same except for any edits you might do which is not hard at all... The sample is not as good as the real thing... I will say that up front. I am more than happy to send you mine so you can see it... it won't look LOADS different but I do change a few things. I did my own newsletter my first few months but for $18 bucks with a newsletter with links etc... I can't afford to do my own! :)

Diane, I looked at Mike's sample (which seemed awesome), but could you email me your last one you sent out so I can see what it looks like with PC stuff on it? Thanks! [email protected]

You should be getting that shortly! :)

Awesome Newsletters!!!I use a gal that my upline recommended. She is a PC consultant and puts all our specials etc in them. The news letter is entitled "Whats Cookin" She is awesome! Here is her info:

Erika Soelberg
Electronic Connections
7735 Pinewood Circle
Boise, ID 83704
Home: 208-376-0344
Fax: 208-979-0055
[email protected]

Just email her and she will send you a sample. She also does a weekly newsletter for Directors.

thanks i just emailed her

They are on their way! :)

1. What qualifications do I need to become a consultant newsletter designer?

In order to become a consultant newsletter designer with Pampered Chef, you must be a current consultant with the company and have a strong understanding of our products and brand. Additionally, experience with graphic design and layout is preferred.

2. How often are new newsletter designs released?

New newsletter designs are released on a quarterly basis. This allows our designers to keep up with current trends and provide fresh, new designs for our consultants to use.

3. Can I customize the newsletter designs to fit my personal branding?

Yes, our newsletter designs are customizable to fit your personal branding. You can add your own logo, contact information, and personal touch to make the newsletter unique to your business.

4. Are there any fees associated with using the newsletter designs?

No, there are no fees associated with using our newsletter designs. They are provided to our consultants as a benefit of being a part of the Pampered Chef team.

5. Can I request a specific design or theme for a future newsletter release?

Absolutely! We value feedback from our consultants and are always open to suggestions for future newsletter designs. You can submit your ideas to our design team for consideration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Curlyone
  • chefkacey
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • PampChefJoy