• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Unique Kitchen and Business Items Are Available for Immediate Sale?

In summary, at Pampered Chef, a variety of products such as kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen accessories can be customized with your logo or branding. You can order as few as 12 items and the delivery time varies. There is an extra cost for customization and you can request a proof before production begins.
chefkathy
  1. DOTS Binder earned in January 2008. Brand new, never used. Cover is cracked on bottom right corner, but still totally useable. $10 plus shipping or make me an offer.
  2. Printable Business Cards with product pictures featuring Food Chopper, Woven Selections, Cranberry Stones, and Professional Cookware. Package is opened but full. $5 plus shipping
  3. Printable Business Cards with logo and "The Kitchen Store that Comes to Your Door" tagline. Package is opened but full. $5 plus shipping
  4. Career Club 3-2-1 mousepad with calculator. Brand new, still in box. Gift from Career Club luncheon at Conference 2007. $5 plus shipping
  5. The Power of Focus book by Les Hewitt from National Conference Director Training Event 2007. Brand New--never cracked it open. $5 plus shipping
  6. The Pampered Chef: The Story of One of America's Most Beloved Companies book by Doris Christopher. Read once, like new. $5 plus shipping.
  7. Two packages of postcard invitations in Spanish, features SA Tiles (retired design). *FREE*--you pay shipping cost only

Please EMAIL ME at jenningsdeb at gmail dot com if you are interested. Payment is via Paypal only. I am open to all offers, so don't be afraid to ask!

Hi there! I am interested in the DOTS Binder and the Food Chopper business cards. Would you be willing to do $15 for both plus shipping? Let me know if that works for you. Thanks!

1. What type of products are available for purchase as a consultant/logo item?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of products that can be customized with your logo or branding. This includes kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and kitchen accessories.

2. Can I order a small quantity of consultant/logo items?

Yes, we understand that not all events or businesses require a large quantity of customized items. We offer the option to order as few as 12 items with your logo.

3. How long does it take for consultant/logo items to be delivered?

The delivery time for customized items varies depending on the product and quantity ordered. Our team will provide you with an estimated delivery time when you place your order.

4. Is there an extra cost for adding a logo or branding to the items?

Yes, there is an additional fee for customization. The cost will vary depending on the product and the complexity of the logo or branding. Our team will provide you with a quote before placing your order.

5. Can I see a proof of the customized item before it is produced?

Yes, we want to ensure that you are completely satisfied with your customized items. Our team will provide you with a digital proof for approval before production begins.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cmdtrgd
  • DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • stephaniekocala