• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Unique Consultant Logo Items Are Available for Sale?

In summary, the consultant logo can be added to a variety of items including aprons, tote bags, t-shirts, pens, and recipe cards. These items can be ordered through your consultant's personal website or by contacting them directly, with no minimum quantity required. The design of the consultant logo can also be customized by adding your name and/or contact information. Delivery times for these items typically range from 2-3 weeks, but may vary depending on the item and quantity ordered.
DebbieJ
  1. Career Club 3-2-1 mousepad with integrated calculator (one piece). Brand new, still in box. Gift from Career Club luncheon at Conference 2007. $5 plus shipping SOLD
  2. Fall/Winter 2008 Theme Show guide--three hole punched and still in shrink wrap--features training materials for Bread Bowl Artichoke Dip, Mini Cheeseburgers, and Taffy Apple Tartlets. $2 plus shipping SOLD
  3. Brand new display cards--still in packaging--Bites and Bevs, Real Food Real Fast, Chocolate Bliss, and Game Day. $1 each plus shipping SOLD
  4. Stainless Steel Cookware Display cards--out of packaging, but brand new. $0.50 plus shipping SOLD
  5. Logo Diaper Bag! Tote style pink bag with brown handles and bottom, horizontal ribbon detail, logo screen printed in brown. Several pockets inside, includes changing pad. I carried this for about a month, but it's just not my style. $20 plus shipping
Please EMAIL ME at jenningsdeb at gmail dot com if you are interested. Payment is via Paypal only. I will sell to the first person that can send payment. I am open to all offers, so don't be afraid to ask!

Last edited:
bumping.........I still have EVERYTHING listed! Make me an offer!Take #1-4 for $15 shipped (USPS Priority)

Last edited:
bumping....diaper bag still available!

sent you an email.

1. What types of items are available for purchase with the consultant logo?

The consultant logo can be added to a variety of items including aprons, tote bags, t-shirts, pens, and recipe cards.

2. How can I order consultant logo items?

Consultant logo items can be ordered through your consultant's personal website or by contacting them directly.

3. Is there a minimum quantity required for consultant logo item orders?

No, there is no minimum quantity required for consultant logo item orders. You can order as few or as many as you'd like.

4. Can I customize the design of the consultant logo?

Yes, you can customize the design of the consultant logo by adding your name and/or contact information to the logo.

5. How long does it take to receive consultant logo items after ordering?

Typically, it takes 2-3 weeks to receive consultant logo items after placing an order. However, delivery times may vary depending on the item and quantity ordered.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • chefkathy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • kcmckay