• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant Kit Flyer | Showcase and Promote Your Products at My House!

In summary, the consultant kit flyer includes a detailed list of all the products and materials included in the kit, which typically costs between $99 and $159. It can be customized and purchased through a payment plan. The benefits of purchasing the kit include access to high-quality products, materials and resources for starting a business, and opportunities for discounts and rewards as a Pampered Chef consultant.
nikki70563
Gold Member
This is what I want to do for my show sat. (it's at my house) on a table put just the products in the consultant kit but want to put a flyer or something about it on the table any ideas?

Put out the new recruiting flyer with the Salad Spinner promotion.

thanks I am putting that but was just looking for something else to put with it

Not sure this is what you're looking for?

Attachments

• New Consultant Kit.doc
    69.5 KB · Views: 484
Leggy, that is awesome! It's going in all my lapboards! Thanks for sharing!:thumbup: :D :love:

Awesome flyer Leggy! Thanks for sharing!

Related to Consultant Kit Flyer | Showcase and Promote Your Products at My House!

1. What is included in the consultant kit flyer?

The consultant kit flyer includes a detailed list of all the products and materials included in the consultant kit, such as cookware, utensils, recipe books, and business supplies.

2. How much does the consultant kit cost?

The cost of the consultant kit varies depending on current promotions and sales, but typically ranges from $99 to $159. It's a one-time investment that includes over $500 worth of Pampered Chef products and materials.

3. Can I customize my consultant kit?

Yes, you can customize your consultant kit by choosing the specific products you want to include. However, the total cost may change depending on the products you choose.

4. Is there a payment plan available for the consultant kit?

Yes, there is a payment plan available for the consultant kit. You can choose to pay in full or break up the cost into smaller monthly payments. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

5. What are the benefits of purchasing the consultant kit?

Purchasing the consultant kit not only gives you access to a variety of high-quality Pampered Chef products, but it also provides you with all the necessary materials and resources to start your own successful business. You'll also have the opportunity to earn discounts, free products, and other rewards as a Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen Weber
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies
Views
Suzanne C Shepard
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies