• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Should I Purchase a New Traditions Rectangle Stoneware as a Consultant?

In summary, as a consultant, you can purchase items on the Pampered Chef website by logging into your consultant account and adding items to your cart. You can use your discount on any item available for purchase, with no limit on the number of items. Your discount will be automatically applied at checkout, but if there are any issues, you can contact customer service for assistance. You can also purchase items for friends and family, but not for personal gain or resale purposes.
RossDeb2
Gold Member
I'd like to buy the New Traditions rectangle stoneware piece this this month. I would really use it and lots of guests are parties are really expressing interest in seeing it. What is the best way to go about it? Do I order it under my name so that I have the guarantee and receipt that I can use as a write off at tax time? Or do I put it under a host name, getting the 20% off plus the 20% off that is offered this month, not being able to write it off as a business expense? I've already done this with a couple of things I've needed and I'm not sure that was a smart thing. What do all of you do?

You can order it as a "personal order" under non-commissionable orders in PP at the 20% of price minus your discount so you would get it for 40% off.

Or if you can throw together a $150 catalog show you can get it as host for 60% off. You really have until the end of October to submit it (be sure it's dated September) but if you want the stones to count for the consultant incentive you must submit it by Oct. 5th.

Consultants CAN be host! You just click the box that says "consultant as host" (for some reason a lot of people think we can't also be host). We still get all the benefits of host and consultant EXCEPT we do not get commission on anything we buy at the host discount and we don't get the past host booking benefit.

Last edited:
I'm in my SS2. If I get over 150 will it count as a party for that if I do it as a consultant hosted party?

Yes, 150 is the magic number for it to count as a show.

Hello! Thank you for expressing interest in the New Traditions rectangle stoneware piece. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I am happy to assist you with your purchase. The best way to go about ordering this item would be to place it under your name. This way, you will have the guarantee and receipt for your purchase and can use it as a write-off at tax time. While the 20% off discount is tempting, it is important to consider the long-term benefits of having the receipt for tax purposes. As a business owner, it is always wise to keep track of your expenses for tax purposes. I hope this helps, and please let me know if you have any further questions. Happy cooking!

1. How do I purchase items as a consultant?

To purchase items as a consultant, you can log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. From there, you can browse and add items to your cart just like a regular customer. Your consultant discount will automatically be applied at checkout.

2. Can I use my discount on any item?

Yes, as a consultant, you can use your discount on any item that is available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. This includes both new and seasonal products, as well as clearance items.

3. Is there a limit to how many items I can purchase with my discount?

No, there is no limit to how many items you can purchase with your consultant discount. However, please keep in mind that your discount cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

4. How long does it take for my consultant discount to be applied?

Your consultant discount will be applied automatically at checkout when you purchase items through your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. If you are experiencing any issues with your discount, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I purchase items as a consultant for friends and family?

Yes, you can purchase items using your consultant discount for friends and family. However, please note that your discount cannot be used for personal gain or for resale purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniwest04
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
chefann
  • Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies